Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2016-11-08 23:04:07
Xenomorph
Our country is a fucking joke.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Deathdrop
2016-11-08 23:08:26
Yautja
It doesn't even rise to the level of a joke, honestly.
DeathWraith
2016-11-09 01:43:08
Xenomorph
Alright, I can't say I wasn't expecting this to happen. Our last elections were between a complete moron and a guy who faked his college degree. The moron won.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
tawganator
2016-11-09 02:48:23
Xenomorph
So 2016 has turned out to be barrel if laughs so far first we have got much loved singers and actors dropping like flies then Briton decides to fuck the world markets by leaving the EU then this bullshit happens. I would like to say that it can't get any worse from here on out but time would probably turn that into a lie.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2016-11-09 05:23:03
Xenomorph
Hahahaha can't get any worse? have you not noticed that the Philippines and Malaysia are breaking ties with the US in favour of China? Also, get this, now you have TWO disastrous 9/11's. Except this one was unquestionably an inside job.

Anyway, back to more pressing matters, Bloo,

NSFW check this out, this looks like a potentially profitable gimmick NSFW

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Dronehive
2016-11-09 06:13:17
Xenomorph
At least he seems to be going back on pretty much everything he's said, and his SCOTUS nominees, based on their history, would veto stop of the bullshit that he talked about.

Still... shit
Deathdrop
2016-11-09 14:35:43
Yautja
@DW What I wouldn't give to have something as dignified as a moron as the President Elect right now...
-Bloo-
2016-11-09 16:48:32
Xenomorph
@DH: I'm still fully expecting him to accomplish what he sets out to do regardless of the impossible obstacles he faces, which is exactly how he became a serious candidate in the first place.

@DD: You're right, I honestly can't laugh at any of the jokes coming from this. It's just a whole lot of emptiness.

@DW: Wow that actually grabbed a bunch of interested buyers. That's... amazing. Edit: When I read "NSFW" I was hoping for something Kpop-related, but this is fine.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Deathdrop
2016-11-10 13:46:04
Yautja
I have to confess: I never thought it would actually happen. I never thought the country would be this stupidly self-destructive. I know now that I was being tragically naive. There is nothing - NOTHING - that these fuckers won't do. From here on in, we are a failed state.
tawganator
2016-11-10 20:49:22
Xenomorph
Well maybe it won't be so bad. He might break his election promises like others have. Either way let's just hope that the NEXT president can make everything right.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
BetrayFate
2016-11-11 18:58:40
Xenomorph
Let's hope we don't destroy our selves from the inside out before someone can step up and fix things.
Don't let others decide your fate, stand in defiance when they try.
Deathdrop
2016-11-14 14:56:05
Yautja
Holy SHIT, is that a new member?!

Hi, we're a small group of weirdos who make dicks jokes and occasionally talk about AVP! WELCOME TO DA CLUB.
Register or login to post

Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners