Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2016-10-31 14:56:41
Xenomorph
Guys, why is there more on-topic discussion than off-topic discussion. This has never happened in the past 3 years. Get it together.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-11-01 03:30:45
Xenomorph
Well I don't know what to talk about? There have been 4 important Kpop releases since yesterday:

Berry Good

Hyorin and Jay Park

Black Pink

also Black Pink

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Deathdrop
2016-11-01 13:28:03
Yautja
He have more moderators than members at this point, so it's par for the course. Eventually, it'll just be the three of us threatening to ban each other over not being on-topic in the off-topic thread.
DeathWraith
2016-11-02 09:27:44
Xenomorph
There can be only one.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-11-02 12:45:00
Xenomorph
There's no way you two are going to ban me before I ban myself. It's just not realistic.

@DD: I know I'm in no position to ask this because of my own lack of progress in my 3-5 writing projects, but how's your writing going, DD? I kinda miss talking about your stories.

I haven't formally said it yet but I decided to halt major progress on my AVP fanfic (which doesn't mean I'm not working on it still, but it's not a priority at the moment). I want it to be good, so I don't want it to be the first comic I ever make. I have two other serious graphic novel projects (and by "serious" I don't mean I have any publishers--just that they might be web comics) that I have yet to even make rough drafts for, but they're there and I want them to be experience for whenever I do make my fanfic.

@DW: I've heard good things about Black Pink. Probably from you, but I do sometimes check on kpop outlets/blogs. Anyway, good songs. I think I liked the Berry Good and second Black Pink songs the most.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-11-05 11:31:43
Xenomorph
You know what? I'm not gonna play Dishonored 2. And it's not just because my PC is worse now than it used to be, or because I don't even have space on my HDD to install it, it's because the first Dishonored was NOT THAT COOL. It was alright, but far too fucking easy and the fact that it just discouraged the player from using cool powers was absolute shite. So, on that note, I don't feel like Dishonored 2 can be worth pirating. Obviously, when I can, I will buy it on Steam and play it, because it wasn't bad, it just wasn't good, BUT, knowing how Dishonoted 1 is, I think pirating it is just more effort than I'm willing to put into getting Dishonoted 2.

You might think "well that's just great for the devs then innit" but nah, I don't think it is mate, because you see, the other day I got Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition for 7 euros. This is the third most expensive game I've ever bought, the others being Minecraft, which I think I bought for $10, and Saints Row 3, for which I paid in total close to $25 I think. "Well aren't you a cheap old bastard" you may think. Yes mate, I'm a cheap fucking piece of shit and if I don't think your game is worth pirating, that means I won't buy it for $1. If there's a $1 bundle and Dishonored is the only interesting game in it, I won't buy that bundle because Dishonored isn't fucking good enough. And you might say "DW you old cunt, you don't decide if you pay the prostitute after you've already shagged her" but maybe you shouldn't have fucking stolen her from her family back in Thailand in the first place, you fat fuck.

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2016-11-07 18:57:36
Xenomorph
And from the shadows I have returned yet again to lay claim on this world until I forget about it or simply loose interest. So what's new is that I have moved houses and been without internet access for about 2 months now. Got to admit that no internet was both restricting and very liberating much like the one time I wore a European bathing suit.

I see that the Moderator Wars have yet to be. Thus proving that the foretelling power of The Scrolls were absolute bullshit to begin with. I just watched Doctor Strange and find it to be different but in a refreshing way to the rest of the Marvel movies.

So hello and I hope everyone has been well.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2016-11-08 08:36:51
Xenomorph
Welp tawg, even though stories like that are a diamond dozen, any post nowadays is a blessing in the skies. I hope you didn't lose anything when you moved, because it's a doggy dog world out there. About the mod wars, I hate to play doubles advocate, but I think we've hit a Miles' tone in the site's history where we may be so bored that we actually murder each other in real life.

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2016-11-08 18:14:48
Yautja
America, I better not hear ANY bitching if you elect Trump. If you do this, if you really, honestly do this, you deserve what comes next 100%.

EDIT: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

EDIT: AAAHAAHAHSNJBFHFBbnvdjnvisxk scksnj jdsc cj scjhc You motherfuckers don't you do this to me you fucks you FUCKs you unspeakable FUCKS.
tawganator
2016-11-08 20:58:02
Xenomorph
Even we Australians are worried as fuck over here mainly because of The Australia, New Zealand, United States Security Treaty (ANZUS or ANZUS Treaty) which means that since 1951 we have had to join America in all their military ventures. Watching the news is like watching a fucking horror movie at this point. Can you imagine Trump being the man with the power to launch a nuclear strike? Every time America votes, the whole world is affected.

Also, has this shit seriously been going on for 18 months now?

EDIT: Oh God I think I am going to throw up. Just checked how the voting is going. Not good for humanity.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
Deathdrop
2016-11-08 22:00:27
Yautja
Then let me personally apologize to you on behalf of my country. That goes for anyone outside the USA; this is 110% our fault, and it's indefensible.
Deathdrop
2016-11-08 22:56:51
Yautja
I had the thought "it can't possibly get any stupid than this," and dismissed it; of COURSE it can. This is but the prelude to a maelstrom of ever-increasing stupidity.
Register or login to post

Predator Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners