Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
tawganator
2016-09-30 23:59:14
Xenomorph
That's not democracy, it's a fucking joke. The voting isn't mandatory and the elected isn't always the one the larger number of people voted for with those electoral districts being rigged up from the start. And some areas get more voting power than the others. The whole thing is just so corrupted and stupid that any intelligent society would do away with it. But thanks to the flag waving, overly patriotic "don't say anything bad about the founding fathers they knew what was best" the loudest of the bunch idiots and the rich bastards that would stand to loose a single fucking dollar that is never going to happen.

And that is the last time I talk about politics in a country I know nothing about. Yay stereotyping.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2016-10-01 09:38:14
Xenomorph
^No, that's pretty accurate. The U.S. is way too patriotic for its own good. Or, it's patriotic in the wrong way. Half of us still wave the Confederate flag around (a symbol of white supremacy) because "it's our history." You don't see any fucking Germans waving around the Nazi flag just because their ancestors did it.

We currently have a Trump in the Philippines who likes murdering people and brags about it on the news the same way Actual Trump bragged about not paying his 600 million dollar tax debt on live TV during the goddamn presidential debate (calling it "good business"), so to see this level of bullshit happen in lots of other countries within the same decade is mind-numbingly terrifying.

@DD: Reminds me of the Schindler's List criticism that Ralph Fiennes' portrayal of Amon Goth wasn't realistic because he was too cruel even though he probably wasn't cruel enough compared to the actual Goth. Like, people don't understand how fucking terrible humanity can be even though things like the Vietnam War, the Korean War, both World Wars, and the Civil Rights Movement happened within the last hundred years. And that's just U.S. history. There's also the Syrian Proxy war happening right fucking now, and if anyone wants to add onto the list...

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-10-01 11:29:06
Xenomorph
I wouldn't call the Vietnam War, the Korean War and the two World Wars "just US history" but alright.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2016-10-01 13:41:32
Xenomorph
Sorry, I didn't mean to be so U.S.-centric in that post. You're right that they're not, and all those things are actually a lot bigger than the U.S.

I don't know how the history of these things are taught around the world but Americans put too much emphasis on learning about them from just our point of view--so much so that I forget we had nothing to do with a lot of them until like half way through them.

I think a better example would be the U.S. Civil War and African-American slavery in general, since I brought up the Confederate flag.

Edit: Maybe a better way to phrase that would be "bad shit that the U.S. has been a part of."

tawganator
2016-10-01 14:31:00
Xenomorph
It's amayzing how doing the right thing is so difficult for the leaders of the world today. Though you do get the exceptions like Obama which was a huge step forward after the Bush brigade.

Also I was thinking of Larry "the handy guy" or li'l Giger for my pet. Come on guys help me out here.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2016-10-01 14:40:17
Xenomorph
Well he likes to dress as a clown, so maybe a clown name, but I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to keep humans as pets anymore? Also cute facehugger plushie.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-10-15 18:06:03
Xenomorph
Baby carrots are so good you guys.

DeathWraith
2016-10-16 05:31:22
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-10-25 21:50:56
Xenomorph
Oh my god it's been a while since I checked up on here. I'm gonna watch the video as soon as I get home in like 30 minutes.

DeathWraith
2016-10-26 13:18:40
Xenomorph
So did you check the videos, or are you a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c

READ THE RULES

Dronehive
2016-10-29 10:26:23
Xenomorph
Hey guys. Been a while.
-Bloo-
2016-10-29 13:20:46
Xenomorph
@DW: I ACTUALLY DID but forgot to post here again. It was really interesting as far as camera work, and of course I liked everything else too.

@DH: This place is exactly like it was 2 months ago, but welcome back.

Register or login to post

Predator Games

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners