Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2016-06-29 12:31:40
Xenomorph
jokes on u im jesus lmao

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Deathdrop
2016-06-30 09:04:24
Yautja
lol u hav no mum ur gay
DeathWraith
2016-06-30 09:22:18
Xenomorph
gays have mums 2 u bigiot (thats means biget and idiet at the same tmei)

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-06-30 15:36:44
Xenomorph
"bigiot (thats means biget and idiet at the same tmei)"

Jesus

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Deathdrop
2016-07-02 07:57:28
Yautja
I think we can express our amazement or frustration without taking the Lord's name in vain, Bloo, you rapscallion, you.
DeathWraith
2016-07-02 12:48:58
Xenomorph
Wow, Bloo, I didn't know you could rap!

READ THE RULES

DarkLioness
2016-07-02 13:56:25
Xenomorph
So the free course on sharks at Cornell University is quite a joy and offers real information, while also being fun and interactive it's still challenging.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Peterson
2016-07-03 00:53:18
Human
not gona lie im rather annoyed with this fucking ad that i cant delete....
DeathWraith
2016-07-03 12:41:09
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

skull_ripper
2016-07-04 22:43:51
Yautja
@DL: I know that's not what you meant, and you don't need to apologize to me, I should be the one apologizing and I hope you can find it in you to forgive me for taking it that way. I've had so much happening in my life lately that I feel like I'm being crushed from all sides and I'm close to my breaking point. I'm just sorry my stress manifested in the way it did, especially on here because it's not something that will just disappear.

I only said what I said because of the number of non-gun related violent crimes that happen where I live on a daily basis. There's just so many fatal stabbings and beatings here that it's like living in the freaking stone age.

I cant blame you for feeling that way, you have every right. I know I have felt that way before, I've struggled with depression for most of my life, and at this point I'm feeling something that has been compared to postpartum depression after my first trip out of my home state. I was always treated like some sort of prodigal child, like I was going to be the one to make it out of this shit hole and be somebody; but I'm stuck in a dead end job struggling to keep afloat. I'm a little off my rocker right now, and I should probably take a break from the site for awhile to be honest.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
-Bloo-
2016-07-05 09:50:39
Xenomorph
I've never not been a rapper. I was born with one hand gripping a mic and the other gripping my balls. The doctor took one look at me and screamed at the nurses for a bucket of water; never in his life had he ever seen a baby on fire. I was literally born while swimming in pussy.

They used to call me DJ Dasani because no one knows how to pronounce my fucking name.

The only reason they call me scallion is because my rhymes taste good in the moment but leave you with fucked up breath later on.

I don't need a grill on my teeth. My teeth are so white that they think Mos Def is an actor.

As I grew up, I learned how to rap simply from eating Monopoly money and puking it out later. I've always been spitting game.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DarkLioness
2016-07-05 19:44:08
Xenomorph
Hey no need to apologize for that at all skull-ripper but if it's all the same apology accepted either way. I wasn't feeling so cheerful that day either so I get where you're coming from there. Seems to be more and more common now, feeling depressed I mean.

However if you feel that you do need to take a break for a while I doubt anyone would hold that against you.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners