Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
Mebber
2016-05-13 14:39:23
Human
I actually hoped DD vanished by now. I'm still hoping to open a new off-topic thread before Deathdrop does, I missed that opportunity a few times before.

But I guess this will never happen and he will be the last one to abandon ship... but I won't stop trying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
tawganator
2016-05-13 20:14:16
Xenomorph
I was out of work for about 4 years and during that time the days weeks months and holidays all blurred together and eventually had no meaning to me. My only interest in time was whether McDonald's was serving breakfast or not. But now that I am working, the weekend has never been more beautiful and public holidays are a godsend.

I love the weekend!

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2016-05-14 23:44:57
Xenomorph
I'm going to delete both your threads and start my own OTT.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

tawganator
2016-05-15 00:35:15
Xenomorph
You're a monster

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
gamefreak33797
2016-05-15 13:20:21
Xenomorph
Guys, guys, we all know who is gonna start the next Off topic thread.

>.>
<.<
>.>

Krio
Fuck you genetics

Dronehive
2016-05-16 09:04:55
Xenomorph
Welp, I should check in. Hey.

Made out with the girl I like yesterday
Peterson
2016-05-16 10:10:11
Human
I will fucking kill Krio if he does that!
supersonicman96
2016-05-16 17:44:36
Yautja
Just then, Super crept out from the shadows and with a sinister voice, spoke.
"Why not let Super have control over the OTT" he Suggested, no doubt plotting the sites downfall.

DeathWraith
2016-05-17 13:45:21
Xenomorph
So I'm having one of those episodes where I come here every day and I stare at the screen and then just close the tab because I have no idea what to say.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2016-05-19 00:23:27
Xenomorph
Civil War is nice. Black Panther and Spider-Man were great. I wanna see them do Ultimate Spider-Man for his solo film.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

concretehunter
2016-05-19 09:12:41
Yautja
I know the feeling Tawg, you spend every day doing nothing and it feels like purgatory. Since I've been busy most days, the one day I get a day off feels like a gift from god.

My exams are over soon, probably going to go around the UK and visit family/friends. After that I'm just going to be working full time over summer and saving up cash, should be going to Bulgaria to visit my girlfriend for when she goes back in sept (temporarily obviously).

God things are so different now to how they were a year ago.
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

Mebber
2016-05-19 11:58:08
Human
"God things are so different now to how they were a year ago."

I hear you... a single year can be a very long time if important stuff happens or changes.

I just found a digital diary entry from approximately 7+ years ago, something simple about a local power blackout... but even that is freaky, its like another person wrote this stuff. Things change over the years.

Btw., this is actually meant as a start-up aid for DW since he doesn't know what to say anymore.

A man with a diary entry... come on DW, it's not going to get much easier than this. Start trolling!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners