Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
DarkLioness
2016-04-06 21:15:43
Xenomorph
That made me tear up slightly.

On the Jurassic topic most of the dinosaurs in the movie aren't from the Jurassic period in the first damn place. It was a mix match between the Jurassic and Cretaceous and I swear I saw some Triassic critters too. They finally admit that in a way in Jurassic World.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
tawganator
2016-04-06 21:57:38
Xenomorph
Inaccuracies in movies, I hate spotting them as it always brings me out of enjoying it.

Also hi DL long time no see.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
Dronehive
2016-04-07 15:24:54
Xenomorph
Yeah! Hey DL!!!
DeathWraith
2016-04-08 01:19:44
Xenomorph
Wow, this one was really long. The bots are getting more artistic.

"Reasons why it helps to look for a website that is regulated by a government body You do not want to experience unnecessary headaches from fraudsters We had some problems with our transfers but money wasn’t lost at that time Will it be next time we cannot be sure If you are interested in binary option trading why don’t use free trading tool binary option robot get it for free by clicking the picture below free robot Get Your Free Robot If you are interested in binary robots read also these related articles: Binary Option Robot ( More information about the robot) Binary Hedge Fund ( New free trading software) Copy ( Earn money by copying the best traders for free) Binary Option Robot Review And Scam Investigation ( I teach you to spot trading scams) Special features An excellent and genuine website should give clients a chance to explore their prowess in different ways
A library full of professional and great trading features is what motivates people to trade as far as they wish However the features should be easy to understand and use Our review found out that High-low is among the thought leaders in the industry when it comes to providing its clients with easy-to-use professional and accessible features The High-low broker gives clients attractive promotions when they use the platform Once you have registered and deposited money in AUD you get some extra perks through promotions Currently you can get up to $50 cash-back after making a first trade A user can expect to get promotions that never existed before The fun is just too much to let the broker go The advanced binary options types are other great features that the website provides If you have been looking for a key to unlock extraordinary payouts Binadroid
you have found one of the average brokers in the industry You can achieve as high as 100%+ when you choose the traditional options Demand options on this platform can reward you with as high as 200%+ As if these features are not enough a trader can control the outcomes by selecting the expiry period and spreads High-low main page high-low main page Demo Account the High-low binary trading broker has nothing to hide from their users As such they have another feature that gives traders confidence in trading with them The feature is called demo account Not very many brokers out there have this feature The account is a model of the whole website In other words it provides all the amazing features of trading to allow you test the platform before you decide to use it in real trading However you not have to deposit anything to use the demo account Even without signing up the demo account is yours to use for the testing purposes It avails a$ 10000 for users to test the website Another great thing about the demo account is that it does not have a maximum time for practice You can always practice as long as you want until you fully master."

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
DarkLioness
2016-04-08 02:33:09
Xenomorph
Hey Dronehive and tawgnator! All going well I hope?

Inaccuracies in movies is just as bad as trying to hold a conversation with someone who has a massive stain on their shirt that happens to be in an odd of comical shape in my opinion. That's not to say I didn't enjoy Jurassic World I mean sure I enjoyed the movie but the inaccuracies stuck out and it's still bugging me a lot alas that's not the point seeing that I don't loath the movie franchise. All that aside I've seen movies that had far mistakes than this before and they were more blatant and fall into the category of movies I'd never watch, granted I already hated the films but the seemingly endless barrage of purposely made mistakes just added to the hatred. Although it seems everyone is being rather quick to claim that the next Jurassic franchise installment will feature Megalodon and the Titanboa despite the massive cousin of the Great White Shark being from the Cenozoic Era and the Titanboa being from the Paleocene epoch era. I suppose when making movies of a certain caliber the director, producers and the so called experts simply throw their hands up and say "Fuck it who cares about the accuracy of this franchise?"

Well I care to a certain capacity I mean honestly if you're going to make a movie in which the title claims to be featuring Jurassic era creatures then would it kill you to actually have Jurassic era animals? This could just be the fatigue talking or I just ranted about a minor issue(compared to other important topics and issues) in a movie franchise. Perhaps using the term ranted was a unnecessary feat.

@DeathWraith you're sure this isn't an NSA ploy so they can spy on us and the only reason they're suggesting we have a government regulated website is strictly so in case they leak everyone's information is so they have built in deniability? This feels remarkably similar to how everyone skips the terms and agreement section of a download as they'll brush it off as pointless mumbo jumbo despite there often being a hidden clause stating that you're giving the company permission to view and monitor your private data.

tawganator
2016-04-08 03:49:49
Xenomorph
I guess the park's marketing team thought that Jurassic had more oomph and was easier to sell.

King of the Drones
DarkLioness
2016-04-08 19:28:04
Xenomorph
Admittedly it has a certain charm to it and sounds more exciting than Triassic, sounds too close to try hard perhaps, while Cretaceous sounds more like a cheap knockoff or less terrifying in terms of marketing.

tawganator
2016-04-09 01:53:22
Xenomorph
Then it's agreed, we shall it Billy and the Cloneasaurus.

King of the Drones
DarkLioness
2016-04-09 13:13:05
Xenomorph
Has a charming ring to it.

Peterson
2016-04-09 20:50:18
Human
Well I've had a shitty week how about everyone else
tawganator
2016-04-10 02:48:27
Xenomorph
Up till about 2 hours ago I would have said it was okay. But now that I realize that I must sleep soon and start work in 10 hours it now sucks. I hate that there is never enough time.

King of the Drones
DarkLioness
2016-04-10 04:16:47
Xenomorph
Not needed at work until Tuesday night and it's literally just transportaing shit no one wants to a barely functioning warehouse where it'll get stolen despite this stuff being outdated and broken. Hate runs like this, it's a waste of time and we're better off just hauling the junk somewhere else to be disposed of properly.

Register or login to post

Predator Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners