Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2016-03-28 13:12:36
Xenomorph
I still hope that one day I can watch Burst Angel. It seems actually interesting, but I can't afford to burst that many angels. My body is already weak.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2016-03-28 23:11:45
Xenomorph
Plot aside, it seems interesting because the guy wanted to be a pastry chef instead of whatever he is now, so now I wanna watch it.

@Tawg: I can't even really think of any fan service-heavy shows that aren't also the worst things I've ever seen, but some pretty decent/good ones with lots of mild fan-service are Kill la Kill, Panty & Stocking, and Prison School (the last of which for real is one of the most entertaining things I've ever watched/read just for the sheer stupidity of it, not counting the actually really nice art).

If you want real recommendations, you should watch Bakuman, Hanasaku Iroha, or Shirobako.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-03-28 23:55:54
Xenomorph
I think he's still a pastry chef but he also gets to bang three extremely hot lesbians and a very sexy little girl.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-03-29 20:39:46
Xenomorph
"he's still a pastry chef" "bangs three extremely hot lesbians"

AIGHT, I'm gonna put this on my watch list.

Did you watch any anime this season? I haven't seen any for the past 2-3 seasons but a few from the winter season caught my eye.

Edit: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IM ABOUT TO BUY SOME DUMB SHIT AGAIN

DeathWraith
2016-03-29 23:46:03
Xenomorph
I haven't watched anything since One Punch Man. I should probably just finish Kill La Kill. M-maybe. I'm still only on episode 5 or something.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-03-29 23:49:28
Xenomorph
OPM is one of the more entertaining things I've read; I love it. I haven't watched the anime adaption beyond ep 3 yet but Madhouse is doing a great job so far.

Yeah, Kill la Kill isn't the best thing ever. I enjoyed it for what it was, but if you don't like Gurren Lagann you're probably not gonna feel much better about KLK.

Edit: I do love Satsuki and Mako though.

tawganator
2016-03-30 04:01:52
Xenomorph
Overlord is a favorite of recent seasons for me. I enjoyed OPM it was very entertaining. It is hard to describe KLK but it did have that over-the-top quality that's perfect for if you in the mood for that. Lately I have been watching 3 series closely. GATE has been pretty good. Assassination Classroom is as fun as ever. And I had one hell of a good time watching Snow White with the Red Hair.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
Peterson
2016-03-30 14:52:14
Human
Got a phone call back about getting into a local police department ah yes!
-Bloo-
2016-03-30 16:57:57
Xenomorph
Man, you guys ever go back and read old threads sometimes?

Like the "favorite member" thread. That thread was - well, I'm cringing at my old posts, but the rest of it is nice and reminds me of simpler times.

@Peterson: Congrats, dude.

@Tawg: GATE is actually not that bad. I'm more in it for the girls than anything else, but it's enjoyable.

Deathdrop
2016-03-31 14:37:37
Yautja
Congrats on being a mod now, Bloo. All we need to do is promote DW, and we'll have the full trifecta.
-Bloo-
2016-04-01 00:35:02
Xenomorph
Thanks man, glad to finally be on staff. DW, you should apply next time we need a new mod.

Edit: Oh god, it might be just the two of us running this place in 5 years.

Deathdrop
2016-04-01 18:34:21
Yautja
I can play the long game.
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners