Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
Peterson
2016-03-12 08:39:26
Human
The spam boy messages are always strange
tawganator
2016-03-12 16:05:06
Xenomorph
Might just be me but they all seem to have some sort of sexual undertone.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2016-03-12 16:16:31
Xenomorph
For all the others I think it's just you, but this one definitely does.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Peterson
2016-03-12 16:34:38
Human
Yeah in with DW apart from that one I think it's just you, it's almost like a Chinese New Year sort of thing last year we were blessed by the year of the chair
Dronehive
2016-03-17 15:34:40
Xenomorph
Man, the fucking kitchens were the best.
-Bloo-
2016-03-18 04:12:02
Xenomorph
I'm downloading a bunch of comics because Killing Joke and Vagabond are amazing and I'm really entertained by the live-action DC shows airing right now. If there are any comic readers here, you should absolutely give me a rec list. I'm already downloading 25gb of Flash comics, lots of Batman comics (Arkham Asylum looks incredible), a whole bunch of manga and other comics (Erased, Watchmen, Sandman, Y - The Last Man, The Walking Dead, etc), and all the A/P/AVP omnibuses (omnibi???) out right now.

Anyway, this is semi-unrelated, but I think I genuinely wanna fuck one of my professors.

EDIT: OK, I actually wanna bang like 3 of them - and I am serious about this - but I feel like the risk vs reward ratio is way too unbalanced.

Edit: There's also the fact that this is probably morally wrong, and one or all of them is probably married... and, um... I think one of them is a lesbian, and...

EDIT: How would you even approach them about this? "HEY, are you gay? Are you married? Are you married AND gay?" If they're single, are you allowed to bring up your romantic life with them if you're friendly enough? Is that some type of boundary you don't cross with people 9 years older than you? "Yeah, I haven't had a thing with a girl in years. Oh, you're single? Ha ha! Wow. Hey wouldn't it be funny if

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

concretehunter
2016-03-18 14:30:33
Yautja
Uhh are you ok there pal?
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

DeathWraith
2016-03-19 01:30:07
Xenomorph
I know the struggle of having ultrahot professors.

Also I've heard that there's an animated movie in the making based on The Killing Joke.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
tawganator
2016-03-19 03:31:25
Xenomorph
Yeah I just heard about that too. Good old Mark Hamill will be back as The Joker.

King of the Drones
Peterson
2016-03-19 07:26:30
Human
Well as hot headed as your professors are they're not as hot as a live power line, one of my coworkers came into contact with a live so now he's pretty messed up, sucks man tired of these fucking storms that o keep getting hit with.
-Bloo-
2016-03-20 20:28:03
Xenomorph
@Tawg: That's such good news. I thought Hamill retired, though?

@Peterson: Sorry to hear that, man. Is he gonna be alright?

@CH: I want to bang my professors. I am not fine.

@DW: They're not even that hot though. Definitely not hot enough to be that one guy who risked his credibility to maybe stick his dick in places it should not be going (...which I shouldn't be doing even if they were that hot). Really, most of the attraction just comes from how genuinely likable they are and how close I am (and can get) with them, which is pretty rare among all the new people I've met in the past 4-6 years. Outsiders say Alaskans are friendly but most of us are assholes.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

tawganator
2016-03-21 03:12:24
Xenomorph
Both Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy are reprising their rolls as the joker and batman. Mark Hamill had previously announced his retirement from portraying the Joker after completing work on the "Arkham" video game series. He had stated that the only way he would come out of retirement was if "The Killing Joke" was adapted to film. Hamill also says that this will be his last time being the Joker.

Also the word is that this will be the first Batman movie to be given an R rating. Hope this is true.

King of the Drones
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners