skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

If poking household objects, electrical outlets, unattended food, and slow moving creatures with his penis is supernatural, then yes, Bloo's methods are supernatural.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

BLOO, YOU TOLD ME THAT WAS YOUR WAND UP MY ASS, YOU LYING FUCK.

MOTHERFUCKING BLOO. I'LL BET THE ANAL GOBLINS YOU WERE EXTERMINATING WERE A LIE TOO.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

You know what wasn't a lie, though? DAT ASS. You gotta respect a man who's willing to lie to you so he can get up your butthole, especially if the lie is about hygiene.

Have you guys seen this? It's almost 4 years old but whatever.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

I know what bloo looks like.a

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 8 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

So Uni and a girlfriend have been keeping me really busy, sorry for not posting much.

Cant fault you for that Concrete, that's a pretty good reason. Honestly wish I had as good a reason as that(mostly because I'd have a girlfriend if that were the case for me too), but I'm just lazy.

Shit, I forgot about this site. I'm playing Legacy of the Void. I hope everyone else is playing Fallout 4, yes? Good.

Fallout 4, you mean that $60 Skyrim mod?

^ SHOTS FIRED.

Very edgy shots, but you could mod Skyrim to turn it into any game. Being all "hur dur this game is slightly similar to Skyrim, therefore it is a mod" is fucking stupid and you should feel stupid for doing it.

Well sorry DW I didn't enjoy it as much as you did, but that's one of the first things I thought when I saw some of the menus and the new prek tree, it just looks like they took Skyrim and slapped Fallout on it, I didn't like it. but then again I guess you could say originality is becoming really hard for games any more. I gave the game a 7/10. Not bad but would not suggest it for a Fallout fan.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

I haven't played it yet but Fallout > Elder Scrolls

Edit: I swear I posted a picture of myself in the mug thread like 2 years ago.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Might as well, this is me. The pic of me from the mug thread must be almost 4 years old now.

photo Newsig.jpg

I've been thinking for days about what to post in the off-topic RPG, but I can only come up with about two sentences. It's so frustrating.

Speaking of the Elder Scrolls, does anyone here play ESO? I just bought it yesterday because it was on sale on Steam for $23.99 whereas it is normally $59.99. I'm definitely going to be an Orc, since my main characters are always Orcs when possible.

@Bloo: You did post a picture, it was of you at an Asian restaurant located inside a mall, being sad because you were waiting for fries or some such and your sister took the picture. You looked really fucking sad waiting for that food man, I cried.

Literally the most recent picture of me

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/Blargosaurusrex/Chaos%20Marauder_zps9spshppl.jpg

That is one of the worst pictures I've ever seen. The angle is so bad, it could pass for modern art.

Lulz.

That was the best episode of Doctor Who since Capaldi started.