DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

Ass deep is how I like it.

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

@CH

I love those rules, it pretty much sums up the life here xD

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

CJU65cbWEAA2nJq.jpg

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

OKAY IF I BOUGHT ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES A GAME CALLED LIFE IS STRANGE WOULD YOU PLAY IT AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I NEED SOME HELP.

Looks interesting, I might play it.

You should. You'd probably like it.

I imagine you have no issue that it gets so fucking dark as HELL. But yeah, its story and chracters are pretty great imo.

BLOO needs to fucking play this.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

no. just no.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

you know fuck all the BS you guys are awesome but fuck man shits changed around here

Hmmm?

@Peterson: OK I should have mentioned that I think the picture is ridiculously terrible and that's why I laughed at it - I don't think it's hilarious in an of itself.

@DH: Oh hey, I've been meaning to play that for like 6 months now. I've been meaning to play a lot of games for 6 months now...

If you ever get the time, play it. Blows telltale out of the water.

I can still buy it for you, but time is your biggest constraint eh?

Yeah, time is definitely the only reason I don't play my games. Even when Fallout 4, Final Fantasy 7 & 15, Halo 5, and Kingdom Hearts 3 come out, I'm still probably not gonna make much of an effort to play all my bullshit. Maybe if Half-Life 3 ever comes out...

Oh, but I do play Halo 3 for like, an hour every other day. It's just a lot less risky to play a few 12 minute matches than to accidentally waste 6 hours punching Death Claws into the sky.

Well if you believe the source that talked to the guys from Funhaus (who used to do Inside Gaming for Machinima), Valve has completely de-prioritized development of HL3 indefinitely due to recent backlashes such as to ME3 ending, paid mods and Batman Arkham Knight. Apparently they believe that releasing HL3 would be a huge detriment to the company due to the infinite hype surrounding the title.

Also, I've finally made an important update to the Kpop post on page 11. Pretty soon the summer of all comebacks will be over and that post can rest in peace.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

@Bloo: I wouldn't bother with Halo 5, honestly, 343 Industries is ruining the series in my opinion. Mostly the way the game feels when played, it no longer feels like Halo, more like CoD. In fact, I will share with you a big ass post I made on Facebook about why I am done with the Halo series, after having been a diehard fan for more than a decade.

"I was looking forward to the release of Halo 5: Guardians. Until 343 industries announced they were removing split screen multiplayer from the game entirely."

"It looked like it had the makings of a good Halo game, which sadly hasn't been the case with most of the newer ones. Halo 4 was alright, it had an interesting campaign, and a cannon that literally incinerates other players. It however lacked playable Elites(aliens, actually called Sangheili), which I had always played as previously."

"From the tid bits of plot we were getting, it looked great. It was going to have two or more sides to the story, Nathan Fillion would be reprising his role as the ODST(now Spartan) Buck, and Keith David would once again take on the role of Arbiter."

"Master Chief would be reunited with Blue Team, and we were getting are translated alien languages for some fun as aliens cursed us out as we battled like the good ol' days."

"But now I, who has never played on Xbox Live(since it requires high speed internet which I have never had), cannot simply chill out on the couch and play Halo with my brother without having to buy a $300 or more machine and a $60 or more game, just to have to pay an additional fee for the privilege to use their buggy hosting servers."

"What has come of gaming on a console?"

The end.

@DW: Well... I'm really glad they don't wanna release the same game with slightly better graphics, but I still wanna see Alyx lead the way in those slightly better graphics.

@SR: TBQH, I think the reason they're taking out split-screen is because they have no goddamn idea how to implement it into their fucking games. Halo 4 was fine, but The MC Collection just wasn't built for more than one person. The menu design alone is the worst shit I've waded through since that time I had to wade through literal shit. I ended up in line behind an old lady on a 7 hour flight to the Philippines who somehow managed to unload her dirty-bad logs everywhere besides the toilet.

Brown graffiti-like smears covered the bathroom walls as if the Scat Man's Very Angry ghost decided to take his stage name literally by (literally) haunting the shit out of an unsuspecting old lady who happened to eat too much free rice. Her entire life led up to that point. It was her destiny to be an avatar of a shit storm. If I didn't know any better, this was probably ghost-Scat Man's villainous attempt at starting a shitty revolution - a Bowel Movement, if you will - and I happened to get caught in the crotchfire.

I just wanted to fuck off to the bathroom to take my shit. But just like ghost-Scat Man, MCC's menus won't let me do that. There are sub-menus for things that never had them before - there are shit stains for walls that never had them before. If I knew what I was getting into, I would have never touched the Xbox One to begin with. I also haven't been to the Philippines in... 3 years now.

But hey, Halo 3 at 60 FPS is neat.

krio, Yautja, 8 years ago

HAAAAIAIIIIIII BITCHES...
I'm back...

Welcome back, guy!

(Hey, who is this, again?)

My worst nightmare.

I bet he's written an essay about why Fallout 1 and 2 are better than 3. Hey Peterson, is Bloody Mess worth a perk slot?