Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
skull_ripper
2015-08-10 22:30:52
Yautja
@Bloo: That's.... that's so fucking horrible dude. But a great analogy, in a really, nasty, I threw up in my mouth reading it, kind of way.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
DeathWraith
2015-08-11 13:16:46
Xenomorph
installing life is strange episodes 1-4 now

EDIT: SO MUCH WALKING AND TALKING

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Dronehive
2015-08-11 16:48:20
Xenomorph
YUS. DW, I hope you enjoy it.
-Bloo-
2015-08-11 17:44:41
Xenomorph
I still haven't played it. I HAVE been putting the soundtrack on in the background, though, and I like it. Which reminds me, I haven't been on Youtube yet...

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2015-08-11 20:27:07
Xenomorph
@Bloo pls check Wonder Girls' album ASAP and tell me what you think.

@DH to be honest, a shy and quiet high school girl whose passion is photography is the exact opposite of who I am in real life and it frightens me to be put in that situation.

READ THE RULES

Dronehive
2015-08-11 20:43:41
Xenomorph
Its better than a completely blank protagonist eho exists only to be "filled" by your personality tho, amirite?

Also, you gotta tell me what happens with Kate in your first play. I managed to help her.
DeathWraith
2015-08-11 21:03:17
Xenomorph
Not at all, I like to relate to or be the main character of a game. This is more like a book, which I do enjoy reading, but in this case it's scary because I can't think of this girl as being myself or my creation, so I feel extra responsible for whatever bad shit will happen to her because I've put her through that.

READ THE RULES

skull_ripper
2015-08-12 08:44:01
Yautja
Anyone else watch the leaked Comic-Con Warcraft footage? I'm pretty pumped for the film, been playing/reading/invested in the franchise for more than a decade(I discovered Alien/Predator around the same time as Warcraft).

Plus it is aimed at wider audiences, not just Warcraft fans, and is intended to help break the curse of shitty video game movies, sort of like how the Iron Man/Thor/Captain America/Avengers films helped make comic book movies all the rage in popular culture.

I'm mostly excited for the merchandise though, not paying sixty bucks for a dusty Orc action figure that's literally two years older than me.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
DeathWraith
2015-08-12 17:33:24
Xenomorph
@DH So is there something interesting coming, or am I just fucking up a young girl's life?

READ THE RULES

Dronehive
2015-08-13 18:02:33
Xenomorph
Kate will give you the girst glimpse, and its down the rabbit hole from there. Having finished episode 4, it is a satisfactory conspiracy that may or may not end the world. How far are you?
DeathWraith
2015-08-13 21:13:12
Xenomorph
Only finished episode 1 so far because my life is already boring enough without having to live a young girl's boring life on the side. It's her personality that gets me, you see. She manages to have superpowers and somehow still be an extremely boring person. As if she was written by Haruki Murakami, but a lot more boring.

READ THE RULES

concretehunter
2015-08-14 09:26:10
Yautja
We did it boys! I'm going to university to study Physics next month ^^
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

Register or login to post

Lv426

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners