The Newborn

hivemind, Undefined, 19 years ago

if the newborn was genetical created by fusing alien and human DNA and came from a human birth cycle, technically speaking that means it wasnt an adult when it came from the queen but still a baby akin to the chest burster. it has some babyish qualities like its lack of structure around the belly and pale complexion. here's my question, if it was as big as a pretorian and as strong as a queen, at birth, how big and strong do you think it would have been if it had acually grown to full potential?

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

thats a good question prolly it would be incredibly strong

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

why did d newborn come out in resurrection y! it blew away the possibility of making a good film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaahh god y do u torment me?

gfuyvbeugbrebguguugvfvj

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 19 years ago

to true

the war must go on until one side reamanes

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

hmm never thourght of how big it would get maybey cos i was too busy throwing up at the sight of it.it would grow huge tho and would get pretty strong as it grows aswell thank god it got ed into the cold harshness of space in small pieces.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/