skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Why would you hate house cats and not big cats for killing, I mean they are doing the exact same thing for the same reason. Why would you hate something for doing what comes naturally to it in the first place, and then not hate their bigger relatives for the exact same thing?

And also why birds specifically, do you value their lives over the lives of other such animals that are preyed upon by cats, foxes, owls and so on? Or is it specifically because something specific happened to you, involving both a house cat and a bird?

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 10 years ago

You really like cats

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

FUCK CATS

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

*menacingly licks own butthole*

You are not prepared.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

@SR
Firstly, yes. Because big cats have their place in the food chain while house pet cats are an unnatural phenomenon that have spread ecological disaster to where ever they are brought and multiply.

Secondly, yes. I like birds more than rats and rabbits. In fact chickens are almost up there with cattle and pigs... I am hungry.

@DW
*watches intensively*

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 10 years ago

tawganator
For all I know the domestic cats came from ancient. Egypt That and so I know about cats

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@bloo: RUN, MAN. HE HAS THE STANK BREATH.

@Tawg: So by that standard you should in theory hate dogs and other domesticated pet animals too and not just house cats, correct?

Cats are not pets, though, cats are people. A pet is something that stays with you because it has no choice, like a dog who won't leave you because of its pack instinct. A cat only stays in a home for as long as it wants, it can get its own food, and you can tell when it considers you a friend because it brings you dead animals because it thinks you're a shitty predator and doesn't want you to starve. And if I find out that you've tortured or killed a cat I will, eventually, find you and connect your bladder to your stomach so that you can only pee back into yourself until your organs fail and you die.

@DD: SO I GUESS HE'S TALKIN SHIT

@DW: CATS FUCK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have partaken in the culling of feral cats in national parks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is gonna be a shitstorm.

Anybody needs me I'll be over a Skype or getting mercilessly butchered by Voltage on XBOX LIVE.

@SR and @DW

I'm on your side of this argument.

Well, if you ever wake up with a scar on your abdomen and just can't seem to pee, think of the cats.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I like cats.

They're smarter than most of the people I know.

Fun fact, Bloo, one of the girls in the music video that my signature image links to is 27.

This is the most important thread that will ever be posted on this forum:

swshef.png

@DW: I didn't even know your sig was clickable. I'm gonna go watch it now.

So Deathdrop, my friend, I saw your add for Kitchen units, and I'm interested. Does it come with really strong garbage disposals? Like wood-chipper strong? I have some really gnarly... garbage, to dispose of. And how big is the fridge? Would you say Human sized, or Human sized with some room left over? And does it come with any utensils, and if so do they vibrate, are they at all dick shape? I ask out of... censorship reasons, so as to not offend anyone...

And what about the dishwasher, can it get really hard stains off of items, particularly bladed instruments, I... chop a lot of beef... and strawberries. And what about cabinet space, would a rack fit in them? Perhaps something similar in size and shape to a gun rack... to store my spatulas and ladles, of course. And is there space for perhaps a small table for meetings to be held? For my associates and myself to "play cards" at, with the occasional short lived guest sometimes maybe.

Of course, this is a completely legitimate and respectable business arrangement, my friend. And of course, remember, the family always takes care of its own. That is if you are willing to commit to this little, business expenditure, friend.

I hate seeing those kitchen bastards popping there unwelcome heads into our sight/site. No matter how much I am interested in updating or completely redoing my kitchen.