Shadowwall, Human, 10 years ago

I hate you

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Have you tried writing an angry letter to the European Union yet?

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Holy shit, is it 2009? What's up with all these old members showing up?

@SR: YES.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Maybe it is like sea turtles returning to lay their eggs on the same beach the were born? I dunno. I remember two things from 2009, discovering the Halo video games and turning twelve.

@DW: I liked cabinet in that picture you showed me. It is a nice looking cabinet.

Specifically@Bloo: WAS THAT YES TO BOTH OF MY QUESTION?

Yeah, you would like cabinet, you cabinet dweller. You should come out sometime AYOOOOOOOO #CALLINGPEOPLEGAY2014

I'll dwell in your cabinet, baby ;)

I'll dwell in your baby.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

Hey guys, it's good to be back. *Tipping cap to all*

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Hey hey ! ThePredator13 AND Shadowwall long time no see on AVP U!

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I KNEW IT.

I've been trying to get us outa '47 for YEARS!!!

I mean, after the Nazis won the Second World War and detonated a nuke in New York harbor, all shit went to hell. Turns out the victory in the war was a sufficent divergence to create an entirely new timeline stream!!! The eventual experementation on radioactive uranium isotopes in the Cold War with Sweden led to a time loop structure where the Statue of Liberty (a divergence tether) was moved, but not destroyed, thus filling both criteria for both divergences. This multiuniversal merger lead to an internal colapse in the Higgs field, causing overlapping ferminons. Due to the first law of thermodynamics, motion was forced to accommodate the new matter and form a fair trade off. This lead to a 47 time loop, which could only have been broken if older members of the site see Bloo's new work. This can only mean that their legendary superhuman capabilities were discovered by SERN and that the microwave post nuclear-model imploded...

Thank you. Thank you for coming back.

(In all seriousness, I know none of you. So hi!!!)

^ No words. I have no words in response to that.

Anywho, welcome back P13 and Shadowwall.

Shadowwall, Human, 10 years ago

"DeathWraith is a pretty, pretty Princess. My pretty, pretty Princess.........." -_-

Can't u see he must die

hOW DARE YOU,,,

YOU COME INTO MY LAND

AND YOU COME ONTO MY LAND

AND YO UEXPECT

tHIS,

THERE ARE CUPS THAT NEED WASHING, YOU PUDDLE OF KETCHUP PRE-CUM

I WILL NOT HAVE THIS

I WILL NOT

THERE ARE THINGS THAT

NEED

JUSTICE

aMERICA,,,,,,

Pls stop talking le poison Buruu-kun~

krio, Human, 10 years ago

"les enfantes terribles......"

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Ebonics? FUCK

No one word posts, DD, read the rules!

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

So I wrote out this awesome, crazy little post that was six paragraphs long about how trying to ban myself caused time to cave in on itself due to some kind of paradox. It was pretty cool. There were Gorilla Legions from Planet Sodom, and past incarnations of people attacking each other, and a guy on Easter Island vomiting snakes that spoke to him in the voice of Larry Flint.

It was pretty cool. Then my shitgargling motherfucking son-of-a-goddamn-bitch computer decided to crap out on me, and I lost the post. Anyway, this is where it would have gone.

EDIT: Also, Bloo and/or Concrete-I'm gonna be on Skype tonight finally. You guys around?

I wish I could just Like posts so people know I read them, but I'm too lazy to come up with a proper response.

@DD: Shit, alright, I'm gonna just put myself online in about an hour, but I'm gonna also be busy with assignments at the same time. Let's get a thing going with CH, who's always online when I am.

@DW: I feel like people would just obsess over getting likes by making "crazy" posts and shitty one-liners. I'm actually glad we don't even have a post count or "karma system."

Edit: Holy shit, can mods see our post counts? Do I have 10,000 posts yet? That's been my goal since 2006.