-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Nice, those ones loaded without any problems. I dunno which one I liked more, maybe the first, but I should probably try to download this album.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Here, have all their songs so far. There might be two instrumentals missing, but whatever.

NICE.

@Your comment in Inst: Jesus, that makes me scared of her...

And yeah, it was one of the most pointless arguments I ever had on this site, it dragged on for too long and didn't really resolve anything.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

^ We miss you on Skype Bloo....

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Skull_Ripper you do realise that all these people in makeup and weird clothes all have probably never been in a fight, and probably are too scared to do anything more than litter and be "Rowdy"

@SR: Yeah, I'm starting to enter DD-levels of not going on...

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I was going to post a smartass retort, but I have none.

... Maybe tomorrow?

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo

I've actually been in contact with him for quite some time now. Great guy. I talked with Voltage yesterday, seems he's doing alright.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Anyone played an MMORPG to the point that they would have withdrawal symptoms if they stopped? I had that problem with a game called RuneScape a while back. So to fix the problem I got addicted to Star Wars the Old Republic. But it was too addictive and the lag was almost unbearable so I switched to a game called Empire. It required more time then I could spare so I quit that game and went back to RuneScape. And now I think I've finally got a handle on things. Don't I?

Can't say I've ever gotten into a game that deep before to the point that I went through withdrawal.

I haven't gotten that into a game before.

@Bloo: Life happens, no biggie.

@Concrete: Hopefully because in that case I can kick their asses if they bother anyone.

@DD: That would be cool if you do.

So my entire face is swelled up to Star Wars alien proportions, and my driveway is buried in snow. GREAT START TO THE DAY.

What happened to your face DD? Are you going to be alright?

Allergic reaction to... something. Still trying to figure out what.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Im probably going to be up for the next 2 hours, So DD or bloo if you're nocking around hit me up.

To keep things fresh, Im not in the top 10% for league of legends.

Yay.

SHIT. GODAMMIT.

I probably won't be free until... Monday. I can only afford to go on here occasionally.

I wish I had, like, 10 me's to do all the shit I don't wanna do. I wish I was a zoo panda.

^ I would rather be a zoo Alligator, those are legit. In other news I can call people "Boner container" in Orcish now.

@DD: I hope your face is less balloon-ish and you figure out what caused your allergic reaction.

@Concrete: Mind if I hit you up to chat?

So I fell out of the trailer today and now my back is killing me....as in if I move a certain way it hurts really bad.

Oh no! That sucks and I hope you feel better soon!

What is this? AVPu member injury day, first DD gets all puffy from an allergic reaction then DL falls out of a trailer and jacks her back and I wretched my shoulder tossing really full trash bags into the dumpsters at the dump today.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

After a long busy day i take a nap the wrong way and then i cant get up later. how pathetic is it that i hurt my self sleeping. the most basic activity that the entire human race does every single day and i manage to fuck it up. just laying down laughing on the inside at myself because it hurt when i laughed for real.