krio, Human, 10 years ago

HE IS!

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

^ I was going to reply, but I guess I am since he said so.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Ok if you let your dog roam around outside and you live in an area where people hunt deer, he could have decided to snack on a deer that was shot but ran off and died later. That's one explanation to why your dog's farts smell the way they do.

Edit: I'm lonely somebody talk to me :(

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@DD: Well, I'm glad that was resolved.

(bringing back old ass jokes that no one remembers)

@Bloo: HEY... SHUT UP.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Well, that's a nice attempt, but I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of someone talking about chocolate in slow motion. You gotta talk like you're actually having a conversation for people to want to listen to you. The only excuse to make such long pauses between words is that you're playing Starcraft while you talk.

Yeah sorry about that the news was on. That's the first video I've ever made so I'll get better at it eventually.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

@DL: I was expecting screams and mass vomiting, I hear those Ghost peppers are terrifying. Are you used to hot foods or are you just tough as all hell.

Also who is this crawley QQ

It was candy so I guess they only put enough Ghost Pepper in there so they could legally say there was Ghost Pepper in it. But yeah I'm used to spicy foods, I can eat fresh JalapeƱos no problems.

Crowley is the name of one of the characters on Supernatural :)

@Concrete: YO DAWG, WHEN YOU POSTIN' IN THE IN-CHARACTER THREAD?

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

You all have ass hats for characters, my character passed out of not boozes but serious problems and nobody did anything, Ima die on the floor you crab bastards and dick tongues, and you aliens and predators too!

In other news I might have finally found a video editing program that might possibly work since it was recommended by a person I actually know.

But-but....LMFAO!

krio, Human, 10 years ago

no.... no.... not the torture of asian women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're not being tortured mate, what are you talking about.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I think he means that seeing Asian women IS torture, which is absolute nonsense.

If by "torture" you mean "erection fuel," then yes, the sight of Asian women IS torture.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I can attest to this, also I think torture, as in torture is erection fuel also.

Right?

RIGHT?!?!?

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

I dig women of all cultures in my personal mind I just want to sample the world and all its flavors hahahahaha nahh mean brah? But that'll never fucking happen so meh fuck it all and just pick up the flask and take it to the head!

In other news i dislocated my shoulder today which was pffft not fun nor did it tickle as many would lead to believe.

Try not to over work your shoulder too much and you should get some ice on it or a heat pack on it.

Whoever said a dislocation would tickle must have been on something, they do not tickle.