The elder pred

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

The elder pred in wallpapers looks WAY different from the one that gives Lex the spear. The one from the movie had much more facial hair.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

booty daddy when a "group" of pred go hunting like in pred 2 u saw there clan leader and avp u saw the elder but in pred one he was a blooded warrior and didn’t have a clan or elder to watch him as he could hunt fine on his own

topdogg2.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

are we talking about this wallpaper
http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/848855/216965
cos its the only one i could see in the wallpaper section that has an elder on it

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yeh thats the one

Apparently wen a group of preds go to a hunt, an elder goes with them, sought of like a supervisor. I reckon that ored in the wallpaper should have been him. Celtic wasnt because he had no mark on his forehead.

i always chalked that up to it being a toy. and in reality. half the molds in the AvP line from McFarlane were totally messed up.. my celtic pred has a y paint application.

Here... Take it!

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

that elder is the mcfarlane elder it has the same mask on his shoulder and the same trophies

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

mcfarlane figures look cool but celtic ,scar and elder had choppers blades dats no fair but the articulation is very loose

HEHEHE

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

but still i luv mcfarlane figures

rubbish.html

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

Centanu, as you 've mentioned that when a group of pred go mto hunt, older pred would follow after them as supervisor. But how come he didn't appear at Pred 1 even after the pred suicided....?

The master pred is back!

By the way, has anybody heard anything about the movie AVP2 yet?

The master pred is back!

same body differnt head/hands they do that a lot

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- fine
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

I just thought it would have been cool to see an elder fight and change our percepion of predators cause the students ed in AVP.

U need to DIE Mr Anderson

Is it the blooded warrior wouldn't need as much weapon and armour as other preds...? Also, doe sthe story mention how many blooded warriors in the ship? I hope I could see them fight alien in AVP2, and believe me I don't think they would let those sepents slick behind them like what they did to celt on AVP1...!

The master pred is back!

mightymandy2001, Undefined, 19 years ago

I like Elder, he looks so smart and wise.

You sure not the same elder pred, he may dressed/equipped differently to attract audiences. Personally I think it's the same old pred. From pred two to AVP, he always appear at the end....

As someone mentioned early on that he supervise predator when they fight, if so I think he 'should' mentioned that the died pred has a alien species at the end of AVP....but he still took his body to ship, does he didi it on purpose...?

The master pred is back!