Gambusia, Yautja, 10 years ago

I think a novel about Judge Dredd thinking he is a pineapple would make more sense. He could get hit in the head wrong by a piece of brick. Then we have a story about him dishing out justice to vendors of fruit carts.

On second thought screw that. I know next to nothing about Judge Dredd and I couldn't pull off a detective story about fruit.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Did anyone else see that David Blaine magic Tv show yesterday? That was some fucked up shit with the ice pick and has me hook, line and sinker weirded out for the rest of my natural life.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I wanna get in a Mosh Pit someday :)

Not a pit full of assholes though because that's just Fight Club with background music.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

I want to eat candy with a schizophrenic psycho killer in a dark alley. To bad I'm too lame to go in a dark alley. Also the killer might take my candy from me like a baby, but this time he doesn't have moms chasing after him :(

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I thought a pit full of assholes was called an orgy...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

No, it's called the front row at a Limp Biskit concert.

*RIMSHOT*

^The first thing that I thought after reading that was "You have elected the way of pain!"

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm a Hall of Pain Inductee XD

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Who of you has played metal gear rising revengeance?

Fucking good game, beats ninja gaiden, if you ask me! And i have all the ninja gaiden games, and they are boring, and repetitive!

I also think that the whole god of war franchise is worth this single game!

I'm afraid I haven't played it, I only really bother to follow Halo and Lotr's games.

I also now have a real Skype Y'all, blargosaurus-rex is me, if I already said this I ask forgiveness for my crime of repeating myself like a mad man, but I'm crazy so, I guess I go eat glue and bounce off my rubber walled room now.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

God damn i added you and i'm FURIOUSLY awaiting a response.

^I added you, WOOT.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Adjusted my sig text to go with the current trend.

Fucking incredible.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

You know what Bloo, you're fucking incredible!

Peterson! Where have you been man?

Looking more closely at Bloo's sig now, I feel like we should all have this playing in the background whenever we read through this thread.

EDIT: Bloo, it's literally been LITERALLY years since I added you metaphorically 16 days ago on Steam. That's almost two days more than a week, if a week were twice as long as it actually is.

I had 3 months to catch up on Doctor Who, and the only reason I didn't was because I didn't have Disc 3 of season 1.

Past Me is a fucking idiot.

@DW: Dude, my internet literally (seriously literally) cannot start up Steam for some reason. I tried reinstalling with no luck - it's just my shitty internet.

@Peterson: No, YOU'RE fucking incredible!

DW you should get skype, Then we could all get microphones and sing Barberand

Fuck Skype.

FUCK

@Bloo
Are you sure you're not getting the username or password wrong? It literally just tells you that it can't connect to the internet if you get any of those wrong, instead of telling you that you're getting them wrong.