Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Dude, you can't just toss that in without specifying what happened.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Maybe he needed to pee real bad.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

XD Sorry, I didn't reply as soon as I wrote that but I do need sleep every night. Well, I woke up at 3:00 with a sharp pain in my stomach so I go to the bathroom and then I get the feeling like I'm going to vomit but instead, my vision starts to blur and the white noise in my eras grew so loud that's all I could hear. I was in so much pain that I began to stumble around in the bathroom, knocking things over. I layed my head down on the Sink, praying and trying to drink from the faucet. I grabbed a bottle of water and I felt strong enough to walk to my bed and lay down, letting the pain die down. I told my mom when she woke up and she drove me to the ER. I have to take a pill for the next 30 days so this won't happen again, right now the doctors are trying to figure out what caused it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wow, that's rough. Here's a picture to make you feel better:

tumblr_muyhiyMAIa1qb5gkjo1_400.jpg

Jesus. Sorry to hear that...

Have you been face-raped by a giant spider monster recently? Because if so, you might want to avoid eating dinner just yet.

XD thanks guys. It's hard tot ell though since it seems face hugged people forget they were face hugged so...yeeeeaaahhh. And I'll never look at Pokemon the same way again XD.

A facehugger would be preferable to a face-full of unrestrained Diglet, so you can count yourself lucky either way.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I fell like the people I hate on this site are all one person.

I spent most of today wearing clothes, which was weird.

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

I read somewhere that even the creators have no clue what Diglett is. They said something along the lines of "part of a hand".

Not only do they have no clue, but they can't even pronounce "clue" properly.

Am I the only one who realizes that Dronehive hates some people here? By the way, I just took a pill, never comfortable.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

When he evolves, he grows 2 more dicks.

Edit: I meant Diglett, not DH. Unless it's true for both. In which case, congrats?

Wait, what? Um, congrats DH

Jimi Hendrix had two dicks.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I actually just grow more tentacles. This isn't even my final form.

Wait... So you're Jimi Hendrix, you have two dicks, and this isn't even your final form?

Fuck.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I hope you get better soon supersonic, just try to take it easy and don't stress yourself out too much.

And now I can never look at Diglet the same way again.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Rock And Roll!

It has always been the norm that some people here hate other people here. I try to keep it under control by making everyone hate me and not so much each other.