-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Speaking of useless cool shit, I'm about to buy a 2DS and Pokemon X for no reason other than holy shit you can get motherfucking Charmander.

I haven't played a Pokemon game since Emerald. I don't know what the fuck a Palkia is, and God forbid you tell me about bullshit like "Trading without a link cable." But I'm gonna do this for Charmander.

And you get a free one of these, which is cool I guess:
torchicdistro.jpg

Edit: I did it. I just ordered that motherfucker.

Now I'm gonna go turn my balls into a necklace.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I think it's time I shared Big Bang with you, Bloo. I'm kinda scared that you won't like them, but whatever.

Blue

Fantastic Baby

Bad Boy

GD, TOP and Taeyang's "Hallelujah"

Seungri's "어쩌라고" -- Seungri gets all the Japanese pussy you wish you had. Whenever someone wishes for Japanese pussy, Seungri gets it. Whenever a pussy of the Japanese variety is wished for by any person in the world, it is promptly delivered to Seungri, and then he gets it. He also gets most of the Korean pussy, but that's another story.

Seungri's "할말있어요"

GD and TOP's "Don't Go Home"

GD and TOP's "Baby Good Night"

TOP's "Act Like Nothing's Wrong" -- (ignore the dialogue in the beginning and the middle of the song, unless you don't think it's ridiculous) TOP is my favourite member because he gets to have all the fans and only perform part of every song live because he has the manliest combination of face, voice and attitude. He's also a very good actor.

-- GD is my least favourite member because he looks and sounds like an energetic little roach, but he makes his own songs and music videos, such as they are, so I respect him as an artist.

TOP's "Turn It Up"

And the last one for this post, "Lollipop" with 2ne1, who are another group for another post at another time. They are also no longer good.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Waiting sucks, but not in the fun "Oh yeah baby" way, which is shitty I've decided, which as some of you may vaguely recall means it is law because I said "My word is law!" once.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Deathdrop

No it didn't sound like you hated Elysium but I have to point out that they could have used several different themes int he film rather than politics and explosions. It should have been a little more than that, not that it shouldn't have touched on some of those issues but just not so "In your face" about it. As for the explosions.....ok they had their place but that's not what makes the movie.

Walking out of a movie(after buying the overpriced ticket) is pretty bad.

Bloo I hope the(serious bit) of the situation is resolved soon, any idea of what my have happend? Oh and you have to cauterize after you cut your balls off, unless you want to suffer sever blood loss and expire.

Nah, I got it. I drank all the blood to recycle it back into my body.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

what do you guys think of my new signature?

There's, like, no context, dude. I dunno what I'm reading about.

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

It's the words from the new Godzilla trailer.. OR more formally known as the words of the creator of the atomic bomb, after the first tests. Give or take little bits.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I think there are too many dots in your ellipses, too many ellipses overall, no spaces after punctuation and the quote is wrong.

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah, I've got to say it, the grammar makes me cry.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Guys I have a confession to make to you all....

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

GASP! I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU WERE GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

But the real q is dronehive are yo gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

YOLO......I'm a noob........I rock at halo reach.....and I'm only a captain......

I'm pretty sure my dog was gay, or at least bisexual. He was a cool guy.

@P13: Are you a Predator for real?

@DW: When my internet doesn't suck ass I'm gonna listen to the shit outta that post.

@FH: Oh, wow. I haven't seen it yet, and I really should have by now...

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

No, he was about to tell you that he's only 14.

OWAITSHIT

OWAITSHIT what?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I read books sometimes. The words are pretty.

Speaking of books, I'm not even 100 pages into WWZ yet. That's 'cause I pretty much only read when I'm taking a dump, but so far, this is kind of surreal - it's like reading about a major event in history, and the part about the rabies treatment is so real that I actually had to stare at the ceiling and think about my life for a second.

You read when you take dumps?