Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

MOTHERFUCKING KONY.

Listen, he's resurrected Bin Laden as a zombie and now they're passing healthcare bills like it's a disco of the last day of 1979. TRIFLES, I TELL YOU.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

And with that the seriousness of this conversation has gone completely the other way...

@ DD

Don't forget them Rabid Monkeys with their Brussel Sprout Guns... (please tell me you remember that...)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, SR, up until last year our government was the puppet of our dear president, who won the election through fraud (including votes from people who had been dead for over 10 years) and we protested until the prime minister position was given to the opposition, then the new majority in the parliament started a referendum asking if we are for or against the president being deposed, to which 7.4 million Romanians answered for and a bit over 940,000 Romanians answered against, then the Constitutional Court, composed of 9 judges out of which 6 appointed by the current president, declared the result of the referendum invalid due to the numbers being unclear. I am pretty sure that if our government shut down for a week, the country would become 20% richer.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

YOU ARE ACTAULY RIGHT!!!!!!!!

may i have your attention?

jesus was black

ronald reggan was the devil

and the government is lying about 911.

thank you for your time.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Please don't joke about 9/11. It's rarely ever not offensive.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Yeah I agree with that.

On the other hand, it's fine to make Kony jokes because it's less about mocking the things Kony actually did and more about mocking the teenage "supporters" who did nothing but like pages on Facebook and buy shirts that profited no one but an asshole who claimed to love children.

Fun fact: I accidentally became the leader of such a movement without realizing what I was agreeing to, and it was both horrifying and hilarious. Horrifying, because it was my friends who talked me into it, which made me think Wow, my friends are dumbasses and I might be an even bigger dumbass being friends with these people, and hilarious because I got firsthand knowledge of the bullshit I'd been hearing about on the internet: overly concerned teenagers buying wristbands and watching a 30-minute video that turns them into humanitarians who don't actually do anything except bitch about a thing they don't know anything about.

They made it seem like we were starting just some club that made posters and sold shit for fundraising, which by now I realize I didn't even know what the fuck we would be fundraising for.

Since I was leader, I managed to convince everyone that disbanding was the best way to support the cause, whatever the hell that cause was.

I wanted nothing to do with it at the time, but maybe I should have abused my position more...

You should always abuse your position more.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

My Galactic Empire is frowning upon humanity, we shall eat you all. Without dipping sauce.......

umy nom, nom nom.

@DW: Wow.............. I cant believe I didn't know about that, that sucks more than a broken vacuum with a bears sticker on it(Which is a lot).

You should've convinced them that they needed to sell all their proprieties and the beautiful women needed to sleep with you for the greater good.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Mentioning the shutdown once again before everything falls back into the usual hilarious chaos that I know and love about this website.

The trucking industry is going to take a big hit becuase of this, I'm sure of it. When people stop buying stuff the people that haul the stuff that you buy get less pay because of the lack of loads. Bad enough that pay in the trucking industry is already shitty and this shut down crap could make it even worse. Has me a little freaked out because my dad works in the industry.

@Hunter_Predator
The main reason I got out of politics, besides the nedless lies and childish nonesense, is because I didn't want to end up a one-sided stuck-up Troll. The latter is something I'd usually asign to whatever Republican had the nerve to insult me, glad I goit out of that quick fast and in a hurry.

@Bloo

Yeah I donated $5 to the whole Kony 2012 thing.

@DeathWraith

About abusing positions: that's the #1 reason why I'm glad I'm not God or Satan. As to the situation in your home country, it sounds terribly complicated but terrible all in all.

Eh, we've had worse.

EDIT: Just saw Pacific Rim. Holy shit, it was like an actual live action anime. The scientists are wacky geniuses, the heroes are insubordinate dicks and the Japanese girl is moe as fuck and constantly horny. It wasn't awesome. At no point was I in awe. But it was a shit ton of fun and I hope there's gonna be a sequel.

Exactly.

Except, I actually WAS in awe when they brought a fucking sword out. Of all the weapons to actually do something...

but the government really IS LYING ABOUT NINE ELEVEN!!!

You know he's serious because he put it in all caps.

It's good that he's in the Shadow Serpents, because it stops me from being overly sarcastic until he feels unwanted.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

DD and DW, ok I actually cracked a smile at that one.

Fear thee the rules of the internet, once it is written in the language of Caps-Lock, it has then become Truth and shall never be doubted...

I HAVE A 26-INCH COCK.

*writes in more caps*

When people write in caps, they are serious!!!!!!

I LOOK LOVELY IN A DRESS.

Uh, I mean, uh...

EDIT: Life, ah, ah, finds a way.