FUCK.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

SP-SPERM!

Sorry, I don't know what CAME over me.

HAHAHAHAHA GET IT

HAHAHA

Oh man... Wooooh.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

WHEN HAVE I EVER "CURSED UP A STORM," YOU FARTCHISLING FUCKSLAPPING ASSGOBLIN? YOU SAY THAT AGAIN AND I WILL STOMP YOUR SKULL UNTIL YOUR EYE SOCKETS LOOK LIKE A BODY BUILDER'S VAGINA GIVING BIRTH TO A BOXING GLOVE. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL BE ALL OVER YOU LIKE E. COLI ON CANADIAN FUCKING BACON.

THIS IS A GODDAMN INTERNET FORUM WITH CLASS. CHILDREN VISIT HERE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, YOU ELLIPTICAL DONKEY PUNCH.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

yeah what bloo said!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"ELLIPTICAL DONKEY PUNCH"

Yes.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo: I'm just going to throw this out there....that was goddamn beautiful Bloo.

@DD: Elliptical Donkey Punch is gonna be my next band's name.

@P13: NICE OF YOU TO DROP BY, ASSHOLE.

YEAH. I'LL DO IT.

FUCKEDUPBANDNAMES.GOV

TODAY'S THE DAY.

I like pie.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

So the add on the bottom of the site is "FIND A WIFE FROM ASIA" for me, is it just me or does that make you guys wonder if it's free and legit too?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Probably a spam site.

Mine is for Hell Bunny :)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

It's probably from South-East Asia or Central Asia anyway. You don't just buy a Korean, Chinese or Japanese wife. Unless she's a pillow. Or unless you're the CEO of Samsung.

"and legit"

I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

You have to think about these things. Is she gonna be YOUR wife? Is she already a wife? What if you have to pay for her ticket? Is she coming to live with you or are you gonna have to move to Asia? Does it just find potential wives (see: 4,000,000,000+ people), or can you actually marry them? If you DO marry her, is she gonna stay with you or file for divorce as soon as she's got citizenship? What if someone else uses the program to find an Asian wife, what if he finds YOUR wife? Is she gonna marry him? What if she isn't notified at all that she's been found? Do you really want to make your Asian wife uncomfortable?

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

I have no ads on my bottom. Guys...I'm a bottomless member? How am I sitting on this chair without a bottom?! *falls off chair*

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

It thought I'd get this out there...

My band... originally before we named one of our songs, it was legitimately called... "Donkey Punch"... before that it was "Dr. Pepper"... but only until I wrote the lyrics then we changed it right away lol.

We kept the D P theme to the title though lol

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

^I see what you did there.

So how's everybody holding up now that the government has shutdown due to the over-abundance infantile, selfish, partisan jerkoffs in our government?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo: Glad to see I was missed.

@SR: I have finally returned salvo for posting, sorry for the long wait, been busy as hell lately.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Hey, long time no see.

@DL

Well one of my roommates have been laid-off and I'm probably going to have to get another job, got bills to pay.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

@P13: Its fine, glad to have you back.

@DL: I'm personally pissed the fuck off by the government shutdown, my brother has to go over halfway across the state every month for drill, where he usually gets paid, for no fucking reason other than to do exercises that will irritate an injury he received in bootcamp that they don't want to pay for, I hate it.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Operation: Take Back the Colonies While They're Weak."

I'm already studying how to make tea without a microwave.