NEW PREDATOR MOVIE COMING SOON !? #HuntThePredator

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

So I was on facebook today and saw this photo with the caption "Something is coming....#HuntthePredator"
could this be a PREDATORS SEQUEL, or another Predator Movie!? Now since no one really knows what this means we have no clue what it is, it could be a damn video game for fucks sake! But all that I know is something very big to the Predator Universe is coming (I also heard they may talk about it at Comic Con)

Anyways, in the picture we can see the Predators thermal vision looking down at a city, there's a railroad track in the far left and a baseball field at the bottom right. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151704826686624&set=a.447113061623.228947.132957901623&type=1&theater

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It's something to keep an eye on, if nothing else.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I have a theory. Will they follow the Predator and Predator 2 formula of going from a tropical location to a city?

If they did it would be very nice to see, If done well.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

That be cool.

I hope there is a new movie!

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Intriguing.

I wouldn't mind another Predator film if done correctly.

So I did some recon and found that the picture is taken where Comic Con is held, this means they will be announcing whats coming at the Comic Con in 1 week

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'd love to see another predator film.

And I love me some predator merchandise

funko_alien_vs_predator_vinyls_t.jpg

why does that predator look......cute?

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Because it is man, its a Funko pop vinyl.

Cheers for the info PAW

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

A new predator movie or a new predator video game? I returned just in time. And by the time it comes out, I'll be old enough to go and see it. Yay.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I just don't want another film that recycles all the elements of the first predator movie and then throws a grain filter over it. Not to say that I didn't enjoy PREDATORS or what it added to the franchise. I would just like to find a director with enough balls to advance the Predator storyline like Ridley Scott did in Prometheus.

@PV2: I think your concerns may be true, But i wouldn't expect PREDATOR to have its storyline copied, I think it will be PREDATOR 2

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well this is certainly interesting, in my humble opinion.

@ConcreteHunter, don't mention it, since it concerns all of us :)

Ugh......I just got some news and people are saying that the picture was just made for the release of the 3D Predator Movie, still keeping fingers crossed for a new movie, but things are looking pretty dim at this point :'(

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

yep its just FOx trying to grab some easy money ;(

badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

As long as it's not like the avp 2 I'll be happy.

^I really doubt that'll ever happen again. But I could be wrong.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

^ That's what we said after the first one...

Hence why I said I could be wrong.