DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Maybe if you stop walking with your eyes closed while drunk, you would stop walking into things, or at the very least remember what it was you just walked into. Unless you have Alzheimer's. In that case I'm sorry.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I got a free bottle of tank cleaner for aquatic turtle tanks today, so that was nice.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Was it also BOTHERsome?

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

No DeathWraith I was just having one of those days where I log out and then log back in and stuff is weirder than usual.

@Bloo

I don't get the whole BOTHER thing that's going on somebody please explain.

^Your not the only one not getting the BOTHERsome thing.

@Bloo: I cant accurately answer that because I don't get the BOTHERsome thing.

Edit: Every time I use the damn arrow to indicate I'm speaking to the last person to post, my post always starts the next page, thus making the use of the arrow irrelevant and pointless! Arrrgh!!!!!!!

Wait a minute, aquatic turtles have tanks? The invasion is coming.

EDIT: The arrow only points at your own name anyway, SR.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

"Area 51 and its purpose declassified: No UFOs, but lots of U-2 spy planes"

Bull

Yes, because a theoretically impossible situation is more plausible than a situation that actually has a precedent.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Aliens probed my dog once.

Dogs alienated my probe once.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Did it require counseling?

No, it just flew into enemy territory and never came back. Perhaps it's still there, trying to bomb a bunker, to this day...

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Has anyone here ever played Age of empires? And yes, turtles are prepared for war, I know my old turtle was getting ready.

No, I have not played Age of Empires although I have heard good things about it.

BOW! Bow down human scum! You think you rule this planet, BAH! This is my planet, you maggoty bastards will be scrapping excrement removal tubes when I'm done with you! Now Bow down before the Might of the Turtles or perish!

Oops, my turtle got on while I wasn't looking, my bad.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

You should watch this short documentary on turtles.

Wow..........

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

AOE is in fact a great game. I have all of them, of course, I'm a nerd so that is expected.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

I'm more of Civ/Total war guy myself.

I like the battle for Middle-earth more than Total war, partially because I like orcs so much and I don't like Total war gameplay(the battles seem sped up to me.)

I've pirated almost every game in existence.