-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Sweet Potato used to be Potato's favorite. But he refused to bow to tomatoes, and he fell from the garden.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I had to settle for Tartar sauce as the thing I get while I'm home alone.
This isn't a bad thing, I actually like the character, and I already have a metric shit-ton of Brutes.

halo-3-series-7-tartarus-action-figure-3777-p.jpg

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

So i have gastroenteritis. I'll either post all the time or never for the next few days.

I had to Wikipedia it(which I somewhat regret), but that sounds terrible, I hope you get better quick. Stay hydrated.

I had to Wikipedia it(which I somewhat regret), but that sounds terrible, I hope you get better quick. Stay hydrated.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Concrethunter take it easy, you don't want to stres yourself out too much right now.

@Bloo

Nah, I mainly said all that because I've been pondering exactly WHAT it is that I believe in now. I still believe that there IS in fact a God but I've also be wondering is there is in fact more than one god or am I going about this the wrong way. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.

As for the negative perceptions about saying you're are Christian or religious I get. But I always make it a point to say I'm either pondering my religious beliefs or that I'm not a zealot.

@Peterson

I like all Potatoes equally.

I almost said lol about the potato thing but I just felt like Peterson would destroy me with his eyebeams for that.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

^I doubt it ;)

You're safe..I guess.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Thanks guys, Its day 4 and im so doped up on Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and Dioralyte that i feel ok(Ish).

If i lay down my fever is less intense, So walking in a minimum. I switch between intence sweating/heat and shivering. Even when i hit 40 degrees i still felt normal.

So yeah, I've got a nasty ass virus.

If you guys ever get Diarrhea try Dioralyte. It's great for hangovers aswell.

I once got some serious shit on the day I was supposed to go see TDKR because I left my fan on high over night.

That probably doesn't compare, but I was fucked up for a jackass that got artificially cold, so... I mean, if THAT was bad, then you're a lot worse off, and I can't even imagine.

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

Religion is something you don't reeeaaally want me to explain my view-points on, not that they're necessarily bad or good, just comlicated, when people ask what religion I am, I basically say "I'm not really sure" but believe me, you don't want me to explain. But honestly the religion of others doesn't matter to me, I really don't care if someone is super-religious or even an athiest, what they believe is what they believe. And Dark Lioness, take your time, I don't considder Religion to really be a BIG deal... you or maybe your family see otherwise and that's fine but in the event you do take it real seriously, don't rush, figure out what you believe on your own, one way or another.

... 'nd FUCK potatoes... I'm more partial to peanuts...

Yeah, religion's supposed to come to you, not the other way around. People who bash other peoples religions are morons.

Also, fuck your peanuts.

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

Exactly.

And don't say that... makes me feel all tingly and fuzzy inside...

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Guys guys please, Potatoes and Peanuts can live in Harmony.

You son of a bitch. Harmony kicked my dog.

I butcher taters and eat them, wear their skins as a loincloth.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Oh my word.

Tartarus came today, He's cool and stuff, I'm happy.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

P9ABFKL DMZLN,K ;CLSFS,ADKX;LJNZMVADJVSNF .KNMSAFMKLNBFIHUSOBCFVYGDTRYTFGHRTYGHJKLOKLIJOKBFD5YULNBVCDERTJKIYDZAER L,MNHYFXD56YHBVPF6SHGGGTRUEWHYDFXKTXYDFGO;M

Are you not entertained?

Somewhat yes, yeah I would say I was entertained.