concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

I take you up on that challenge. Godzilla is DEAD AS DODO's. Prove me wrong Shockwave.

Edit: I want a real discussion, Not a trade of blows.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Shockwave, you just did something that really, really annoys me.

After I made a good six posts demonstrating how much I love Godzilla movies, you made a response accusing me of bashing them. It is impossible to read those posts and come to that conclusion, which leads me to beilive that you didn't read them.

But you responded to them. You responded to something you didn't actually read. You didn't read my posts, and then you responded to them. It makes absolutely no sense, and it's asinine, and-

It went like this:

Mr. A: Hey, did you see Pacific Rim?

Mr. B: Yeah, it was OK.

Mr. A: I wasn't listening to what you said, so I will assume you called my Mom a slut.

My God, it pisses me off about as much as anything on the interwebs can.

I'll make this simple: Stop trying to start a fight, or you'll be out of here very fast.

I got this guys, DD you can be the judge. Shockwave is the defense. Shockwave your opening statement?

I PLEAD DA FIF.

Actually forget that, Who would win in a fight, Gozilla or Aqua man?

I think Aquaman would win.

Godzilla is technically a sea creature, so (much to my chagrin), I would have to say Aquaman.

Yeah but Gozilla is huge, Think how many sharks Aqua man would need to take down Gozilla. Aquaman himself isn't strong enough.

Aquaman lives in the oceans of a superhero universe, remember. There are a billion different sea serpents, krakens, giant monsters, mutants, etc. For Aquaman to throw at The Big G, plus the armies of Atlantis.

EDIT: On second thought, if the Godzilla movies have taught us anything, it's that Godzilla loves beating the shit out of other monsters and/or the military. So... Gotta go with Godzilla.

Unless we're talking about the awful Hana Barbara Godzilla, in which case Aquaman still wins.

Gozilla would wreck Atlantis. But Aqua man is strong as hell above water, 150x stronger than the average man. He could run rings around Gozilla, The issue would be hydration. I think Gozilla could beat Aquaman in raw strength but not speed.

How could Aquaman kill him though?

Edit: While hydrated sufficiently, Aquaman has twice proven capable of lifting weights in excess of 10,000 tons

Source: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Orin_%28New_Earth%29

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@DD: What the hell was his nephew's name, Godzooky or whatever the fuck?

Edit: Wait, no, let's just stop talking about that cartoon.

But Godzilla can survive missiles and Asteroids and has Atomic breath...

Damn this is hard.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Godzilla has that bitchin' rage move where his atomic breath turns from blue to red. It's my favorite thing ever because he only ever does it when shit really hits the fan, which is what - 3 movies and those 2 fighting games?

I don't know if 2000 counts since it was red the entire time, but Orga's death left me with the same satisfaction.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I don't know. Depends on the circumstances.

Also

Godzilla is awsome

Just not some of the movies.

Anyways, I watched man of Steel.

Batman was better. Batman IS better.

So i have a small black kitten now, I called him Olaf.

Peterson knows why

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I'm interested to know the reason why you named the kitten Olaf, I like cats better than dogs for the most part. Not that I have anything against dogs, I've had two dogs and shit hit the fan with the first one and the second one was old when I got her and died the same day of the same year that Michael Clark Duncan did(Who is one of my real life heroes), while I've only had one cat who has been nothing but pleasant and caused me little to no strife.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

I saw world war Z......not going to spoil it though unless someone wants me to. Oh and DD...sorry I thought YOU were also insulting godzilla on page 6...gosh I must be tired. But I read concretehunters insult like 50 times and im sure that was an insult so Im still not fully convinced. I think godzilla would win because I have no idea why. Wheres UX when you need him?

"gosh must be tired"

No, no, no. Being tired has nothing to do with it. You didn't read the post. That's what happened.

And if you had actually paid attention to the conversation, you would understand he was talking about the 1998 American Godzilla.

Now drop it.

I named him after Olaf The Berserker from League of Legends (My favorite lol character).

I always said to my LoL buddies that id name a cat Olaf if i got one. So i did!

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Cool, I have a turtle named Bargrisar(pronounce bog-rah-saw) so I understand naming a pet after a video game character.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I got a bearded dragon named Nefarius.