if you could, would you make a xenomorph talk? why or why not

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I would love to be able to communicate with one. There quick learners arnt they?

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well, it all depends on the Xeno, if we are talking Canon, we would be fucked up by the things it would say.

Then lets say we could communicate with a character one of us has created. Here is my assessment.

Bloo: Freaked out and covering Genitalia

War: Sorta indifferent, haven't really seen much about his character.

Dronehive: Running and freaked out.

Blizzard: About the same as War, again haven't really gotten a feel for them.

Badapple: Just scared kinda.

Firehunter: Running out of pure terror

Lioness: RUnning and trying not to be eaten.

GameFreak: Running, freaked the fuck out of what the two minds think together.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No, because that would be stupid.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The original Drone was supposed to kill Ripley and make the last transmission in her voice. So like, I guess they would sound like girls.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I would have loved that. Imagine a monologue explaining why it killed everyone.

Notably, that scene was considered before the introduction of the queen and hive concepts in Aliens.

I personally like the alien reproduction system (turning people into eggs) better than a queen. I also like how much more intelligent the original drone was. It was a fucking PHYCOPSTHIC RAPIST, NOT A MOTHERFUCKING BUG. in short, I would have loved to see the much Freeport original ending. Fox is so stupid.

Indeed, I think it was either Giger or Ridley that confirmed it was in fact a physical representation of Kane's darkest sexual desires. It was both literally a dick head and dark. And I guess he had a thing for Lambert and Ripley?

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well GameFreak pretty much summed everything up.

That being said it would be creepy if Xenomorphs could talk.

They should've kept the rape scene. Good thing I have it! Honesty, the reason Alien was so good- and still is- is simply because we as humans enjoy the morally wrong. It's the perversion of sex to the 9th degree, and is legitimately scary. Bloo, you one said that the Xenomorph ISA child rapist. I disagree. It is a rapist child, pure and untainted preversity and horror.

That's actually much better, I'm going with that from now on.

Regarding the movie in whole, I think I may be a bit fucked up. Ive had dreams about putting a fachugger on. Dreams, not nightmares. I want to be the rape monster.

And if I could I would.

Kay, anyway, the talking sene would have illustrated the intelligence of the beast- not a bug like in Aliens, but a machine designed with malicious intent.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Oh and if I ever met my character I'd die of a heart attack. If she didn't torture me and then eat me first!

If I ever met my character I'd be talking to myself.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I prefer the queen over the people to eggs thing. And the rapist part just bothers me. In theory they could mimic us vocally, just like birds. Birds don't have vocal cords, all the noises they make is just air in the windpipe being manipulated. So Xeno's could probably learn to speak on some level. If i met my character he'd bitch slap me and say "I ain't no xeno dumbass! So im beside the point!" like a boss.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

If i met my character, we would go to a coffee shop together. We would be best buds.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I don't think they could be able to talk cause haven't you noticed that instead of tounges they have a second mouth.

Aliens talking would turn out exactly like how Venom spoke in Spider-Man 3.

Except, instead of sounding like a douchebag surfer body-builder, it would be Golem as an insurance salesman.

^ That sounds amazing, actually, which I don't think was your intention.

Fuck.

Alright, it would just sound really bad, like if Morgan Freeman voiced a Predator in an official movie and made it go "Caw caw, motherfuckers."

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

That would be very, very bad.