-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I knew a fairy. Lived in my apartment complex when I was a kid. He set fire to the neighboring building, murdered the landlord and hid all the mail.

He was a sick fuck.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Truely only a sick fuck would mess with someones mail. Or batshit crazy if it was his own mail that he hid.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I raped a fairy once. She was very nice, no idea what you guys are talking about.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

True, the fairy folk are not to be trifled with. seelie and unseelie courts. Very serious business.

I went back to the apartment and asked around. Dude was just an escaped convict - we were pretty safe.

^Im not sure if your joking or not.

Sometimes I wonder the same thing.

I might be a replicant. But like, one that extends his life by writing collaborative fan-fiction.

I'll make sure to add that to my organizations file on "The strange one."

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well in my time being on Google+ I've never been contacted by a creep. Until now. Luckily I took care of that. So I no longer have a creep issue.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ever gone on a pig out on the most unhealthiest snacks and junk food ever? You know like reliving your best childhood food memories all at once. I have and I think I'm going to die. A child can handle this and more but as an adult it is kicking my arse all the way to the toilet and hammering away in my head.

I knew a junk food once. Lived in my old apartment complex.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

something we should all do

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2a439922d32c1c450f77f545bbfa59b3/tumblr_mhi04madjl1rvclt3o1_250.gif

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

@shockwave:: Look at my profile again i've added the second part to it.

I ate a box of zebra cakes, so addictive.

@skull_ripper:: Yes there are pretty addictive aren't they.

Yeah, I love their evil, waxy deliciousness. So terribly good.

@skull_ripper:: i agree.

Arggh! I hate waiting on preorders to drop! this is my first damn one, and I going bonkers waiting! I cant mention what it is in this thread, but lets just leave it at if it were a film series it would go like this, Aardvark, Aardvarks, Aardvarks 3, Aardvarks: resurrection.

Those sound like a huge rip-off of the Predator movies.

Roflmao.