tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

The only my little pony i've watched have actualy been non mlp. first time i heard about it was death battle's StarScream vs Rainbow Dash which i absolutly loved. the second time i came across mlp was the fan made doctor whooves episodes. i like dr who. I have nothing against bronies and i can see the atraction (that is not dirty).

btw you have spotted only some of the joke movies from my list.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

The Peinis squad will bye out

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^say what now?

I looked at the list I spotted two that I thought were obvious

Cockneys vs zombies and Frankensteins army. Other than that I didn't notice any, but that could just be me.

Edit: Im going to sleep now, so goodnight. I'll be asleep until I post again basically.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Tawganator

Yeah we barely go to theaters. Although the movie I want to see are

World War Z

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Pacific Rim

The Wolverine

One word:

Pandas.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

.... okay.

^Can you handle the power of the Pandas? Can you?

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

I can handle the Pandas.

Oh and congrats on the up-coming birthday.

Pacific Rim looked pretty good too. Me and my bros plan to see The Wolverine.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

I know some creeps in the world that sexualy harass slendy. Really they exist! They say slendy exists too! I think they are big creeps! They say slenderman is "hot" and they want to make out with him. If slendy does exists and he kills them.... I actauly won't blame him. Poor slendy. I read a creepypasta about a kid that had this kind of creepy problems. It was funny as fuck. The kid got hanged in a tree.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"if slendy does exists"

I'm going to stop you right there.

AIN'T NO SLENDY.

Im awake now, and of course I can handle pandas. They should be grilled with a sprinkle of sage.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

"slendy"

I'm so glad there's no way to make a pet name out of Cthulhu. Or that the general public hasn't gotten a hold of him to bastardize his shit.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Don't give me any ideas man....

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cuthuthie poo~<3

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

@skull-ripper

Do not eat the Pandas. For that is how the gain control over their victims. Ingesting Panda meat causes madness, night terrors and eventually death. Then they regenerate themselves so that they may live again. To trap their next victim.

Heed this warning!

Goddammit.

^They got too many ideas.

Speaking of the name "Slendy" didn't markiplier come up with that name? Or was it someone else?

Oh no! I just ate three pandas, the irony! Three of me were once eaten by a panda.

Me and a panda were once eaten three times.