Prometheus 2 Discussion

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

What are your must haves if a sequel to prometheus comes out, I would really like to see the engineers home planet and find out why they wanted to destroy us all. Also, they should try to squeeze a little more info about the Aliens in there.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

A very classic looking chestbuster. Partially because i think they're cute, and partially because its cool, and partially because i want more readily available merchandise of it. Other than that, Id like to see the first queen, know why they want or wanted to kill us, and a good explanation for all the weird goo that was senseless. Also Id like to see a female engineer, just think how much bigger they are compared to humans..... GIANT BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than the more serious ones i cant think of anything at the moment.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

For the same reasons as skull ripper
except the giant breast ....ok that to

Damn straight.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

they wont give us the luxury of showing us why they would kills us or any of that stuff, i think the sequel would be a new story and something totally different

^ I cant agree with u there. At the end it points off in the direction that she is setting off to their home planet, and why they wanted to kill us, she even said it.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

They might show what happend to the rest of the Engineers because you never hear about them again in any of the Alien films so I'm going to assume that they all died out somehow. Or they were all killed off by something, correct?

On a side note here: I'm sure you can find some artist's idea of what a female Engineer looks like just by doing an image search on Bing or Google. No need to add giant boobies to the next movie.

....spoil sport

^Hehehe

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I don't really wanna see Shaw fighting a bunch of Engineers. At least, I don't want her to fight them in a huge war or anything.

Here's my vision: Shaw is off on her own on the Engineer planet, or at least an important stronghold, which is, by now, abandoned after millions of years. Whatever killed all the Engineers on the Derelict was still on board - perhaps another Deacon - and is awakened as Shaw and David exit the ship. David sort of acts as Shaw's Cortana, but isn't exactly that helpful, and there are numerous points in the story where she has to go off on her own because she can't carry David through an air duct, or he has to stay manually connected to a computer system or something. The adult Deacon is obviousy the antagonist here, stalking and even toying with Shaw, because here, it's not simply a monster - it's a reimagining of Giger's Drone, which was the personification of a man's darkest sexual desires. In other words, it wants to rape her, not kill her.

Of course, there would be completely legitimate reasons for her to wander off in and outside the ship, among those reasons being the aforementioned "David can't go through a vent or has to be connected to an Engineer computer" idea. She wants answers, after all, and she has to go everywhere she can where there are clues as to why the planet is a barren wasteland.

This is also an opportunity for us to see Engineer scenery, which can easily be made up of Giger's landscape paintings. The biomechanical nature of the world would only add more depth and horror to the film. It would also effectively bring back the way the Xeno "lives" in the background - you could literally have the Deacon lurking in the background for most of the film and no one would notice.

Then, of course, you could have David questioning both his and Shaw's existence, which was the theme of the first movie. No living Engineers would actually appear, but they'd be a major aspect.

This movie wouldn't exactly hand us answers on a silver platter, but that's why Director's Commentaries exist.

great idea and awesome plot but I don't see how they will tie this into the alien as in the transition from deacon to xenomorph another thing is the giger monster lust from my understanding that was a deleted scene from alien that is not canonical so thus should not be in the deacon behaviour . also you forgot the 3d boobs ...oh wait never mind there is all ready a shitty movie based on that called pirahna Rofl :p

The actual scene where you saw Lambert getting sodomized by the Alien was indeed removed, but you could still plainly hear it happen in the theatrical cut. Plus, it still had the aftermath of her rape, which showed blood running down from between her legs.

But yeah, I guess that doesn't really tie into Alien. I dunno, someone help me out.

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey I like boobs just as much as the next guy(well actually I like all sensual assets) but boobs don't have to be the entire plotline or the entire theme of a movie. Unless I'm drunk and desperate.

@Bloo

Oh man I don't think I could sit through some shit like that, I could barely watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo(English and Swedish version). Glad it was deleted.

Hellraiser, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^Same thing with me

Yeah, it'd probably have to be as graphic, if not more so, considering this is Alien we're talking about.

Then again, it probably wouldn't actually rape her, it would just get really close to doing so.

Both sound highly unpleasant though

^ I agree its kinda creeping me out.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Is it bad I love the idea?
I have the directors cut of Alien, so I do watch the rape happen.

It makes me feel fear.
I am supposed to.
Good.

^ I dont think there is a rape scene in the directors cut either....

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Or sum old version.

All I know is i saw it.
Hehehehe

Yeah, as far as I know it's just the tail seen going up her leg awkwardly, then you hear a scream and eventually her foot is seen hanging with blood dripping down.