Play Date!

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Why don't we all find a time that is good for us, All of us Download AvP2, Set up a hamachi server and have an awesome few hours of battling on arguably the greatest AvP game ever!

What does everyone think of the idea?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Would this be the AvP2 from 1999?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

We could also do this with ACM, though I won't be free this weekend.

Well, I say which one is easier. Which ever game is more owned I would say we do that one.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

i dont know, it wont make me wanna get aggressive and rage quit cause everyone else is a mean jerk will it?

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

....Possibly

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

.......maybe.....guys don't swear when gaming all right!!!i wanted to play black ops 2 and there where these 2 guys talking to each other for hours.so at a time i was like:f*ck this!i said "guys are we gonna ready up.i want to play."......and they said:

well then you should not have come to our lobby you f*cking dumbass.you must be a retard!

.........i asume i come to a F*CKING GAME LOBBY TO PLAY MAH F*CKING GAME!!!!!!!THIS F*CKING RETARDS ARE HERE TO CHIT CHAT!!!WHEN I TELL YOU TO F*CKING READY UP CAUSE I WANT TO PLAY,THEN YOU WILL EITHER:

READY THE F*CK UP!!!

GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!

.......sorry......is one of you guys one of the guys that said that to me......sorry i got angry thinking about them.....

(a example of rage)

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'd love to play with you guys in a game of AVP2 however the problem I'm seeing right now is Time zones. Most members live in different ones In fact I think the only active member I might share a zone with would be Bloo and even then I don't really know.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

yeah.country's have diffrent time zones.big problem.

Meh Im play in France
and I have played quite abit with my americain friends
its not much of a problem
just need to be organised

Well, seeing how I live in Indiana, I am squished in the middle, I can squeeze in PC games anytime, when I have internet, but console is going to be a problem.

I do not own any form of console.

Well then Pc it is.

Is everyone still game for this? If so post your time zone and ill try and figure out the optimal time so that we get the biggest turn out!

which game will you be playing avp 2 by monolith or acm ?

AvP2, It allows people to play as other races, Its easy to get a hold of and its easy to run!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Day also matters

Time zone: North American Central TIme Zone I think.