a modest proposal

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

In the upcoming RPG The Planes of Nightmares, i saw there are two other yautja without clans. This got me thinking, so here it is. @Voltage-3000 and WolfThePredator, we are all clan less at the moment, so why don't we work together to stay alive during the RPG. If you don't want too, thats alright, but if you do, please post here.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

As long as no one's eating Irish children, I'm OK with it.

Not to worry, they taste too much like raw potatoes :D

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

i asked to be apart of balatu but the old timers havent gotten around to my request

*COUGH*

Well if you'd GET OFF OUR GODDAMN LAWN...

OK, but seriously, you guys can still be in the RPG without a clan. You can certainly watch each other's backs if you want (though I'm not sure how necessary that will end up being) but no one's gonna one hit kill you just because you're not in a clan.

no its my lawn now... this is my grass, thats my bird feeder and garden hose!

Yeah, i know how you feel, tried to get in Hunters Moon, twice. Me and Wolf are both low level, but Voltage here is a veteran of the RPG. So he doesn't need us to stay alive. As stated somewhere in the rules, a high level Character would most likely win against a low level Character. So it would be beneficial for us to team up, a Warriors three kinda thing. As i said before, you don't have to, but you can if you want too.

A Warriors Three type of thing would be a pretty cool way to do it, actually.

They shall be my apprentinces and then they will betray and me and steal my wallet

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sure I don't mind it's cool really. Just hope I make my way up when it comes to fighting or the hunt I cannot joke around it's serious business

@Voltage: I would never!(let you know i stole it, jeez im not that green)
@Wolf: thats great!(I don't share wallet money though, booze maybe, women never)

You're funny skull but I am no apprentice I'm a solo Hunter that has to obey rules of the hunt of I fail I bring shame and dishonor.Sorry guys I act like a yautja when it comes to the hunt

alright then in story wise you guys are clanless young bloods following me. searching for your purpose and we have the same goals to survive. same time you have proven your rites and are now tempting the battle field for yourselves and i am here to lead you into it. depending what is written for the rpg

@Voltage: That's Awesome! It sounds good too me.
@Wolf: Don't worry, i'll take it seriously during the rpg.

Treat me like shit I'll skin you LOL just kidding and I will do my best to prove worthy!

Illiana, Yautja, 11 years ago

I want to join in too wolf is with you guys and I love him too much for him to die

Skull please let her join in she's like machiko but not a traitor she's close to me

now its like the Marvel Warriors three, im Volstagg, Wolf your Fandral, Voltage your Hogun. while Wolfs friend can be the Lady Sif, who accompanies the warriors on many of there quests, i humbly accept her into our group.

She's my girlfriend skull and thank you sir I owe you big time

Illiana, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thank you so much skull you're awesome I'll be like Alexa woods and wolf is scar besides I'm worried I might lose him in the battle