Aliens - INFESTED Fan series

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

In case you're interested I'm begining a new series on my youtube channel, MrALIENSVSPREDATOR, the series will be called ALIENS - INFESTED. Its going to be in episodes and there will be an episode every Monday, I'm not sure how many episodes there will be, but each one will either be just under or over 10 minutes. If you were wondering it is in stop motion, and wont begin until the middle of April.

Plot: A colony slowly begins to decrease in population after a worker was infected by a 'spider-like organism' and something burst out of his chest and soon grew into a forgein yet deadly creature, an Alien. This Alien went unnoticed for a day or so before people began to realise that four people had gone missing. A few people elect to go searching for them, and as they explore the colony they find that their beloved home is turning into a nest for these Aliens. The colonists could just get the hell out of there right? Wrong, the barriers sorrounding the colony have been sealed for the week, protecting them from the extreme storm pounding the exterior of their colony, if they go outside they'll most likely be impaled by the stones being thrown like paper balls by the wind. So they only have one option, fight to survive, hold out until this seemingly infinite storm ends, and then maybe, they will be rescued.....ALIENS.....INFESTED.