what would you want in avp 3?

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i wish it was colonial marines fighting the aliens and predators on one of the predators ancient hunting planets, maybe they explore ruins of the predators building structures as well, what do u want 2 see?

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Colonial marines , weyland-Yutani , a decent plot , stealthy predators and some tension and fear

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'd like to see a psychological thriller revolving around a single member from each species. No Wey-Yu bullshit about "CREW EXPENDABLE SURPRISE!" *, no Xeno asspulls about being a special specimen with a designated ID #**, no prophecy-Predator destined to fight for justice ***- just two assholes and a physically inferior yet intelligent human scrapping in a factory or something. Giger drone vs. Jungle Hunter vs. Newt, basically. None of them were destined for anything, they just happened to be the ones involved in their respective stories, and it worked. Now, I dunno if it'd still work when mixed together like that, but the standard AVP story has become completely unintereting at this point.

*Which actually could work if it wasn't used as an excuse in every goddamn piece of media in the franchise.
**It's become a parody of itself at this point, and it inspires every new member's backstory for some reson.
***This happens way too much and only glorifies the whole "honor" thing even more.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I hated the human interaction of AvP: R. it sucked, big time. the only reason i own it, is because Hyvee had for some strange reason, the collectors edition for six dollars. it was on sale for three. guessing it wasn't a huge seller. wonder why? Oh yeah! i remember now! it sucked!
but yeah the suspense was gone, which kinda sucked. i want to see more Xenomorph interaction. like chestbusters crawling around the queen, and stuff. and we've never seen a praetorian in a movie. it would be interesting to see them try and live up to fan expectations.

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well i would like something similar to the avp game where the workers accidentally let a facehugger escape and eventually as a drone it sets its brotherians free and all the while a predator is also captured by wey u and of course we got some marines in there (Im reffering to the avp 2 pc game)

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I haven't had the pleasure of playing that game, im also more of a console gamer.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I hope the same xenomorphs in aliens cm are in this game two. I want to play as the deacon alien, new born, predalien, runner, queen, crusher, the raven, and acid spitter. What do you think, too much . LoL

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

...... I really want those choices i made