Aliens Fan Film

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Just wanted to see what you guys think about an aliens fan film, any ideas/story lines you got....I already have one that combines Prometheus and Aliens but just wanted to see what you all come up with!

batmanbegins123, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

maybe if like there was a predalien queen and she spawned little hybrids which are civilised (or as civilised as a predator is). and the aliens and predators team up to stop this empire. or maybe they dont team up? but anyways they are both trying to stop the predaliens. i have no idea how it ends. any ideas? oh yeah sorry only aliens film but its cool anyways. at least i think so

batmanbegins123, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

oh sorry, predaliens can spawn themselves so no need for a queen. that just makes it more dangerous.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It's not really said that Predaliens can spawn themselves, but correct me if I'm wrong on this, the only reason Chet(predalien for AVPR) could spawn was because she was a young queen. Most normal Predaliens couldn't pull that stuff off.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Predalien Queen spawning hybrids that are civilised and the aliens and predators team up to defeat them?

You must work for FOX, how nice to meet you.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well, it depends on what your after. like, what if you wanted more Sub-types of the xenomorph? well if it was on a colonized planet there would probably be farmers, just think of it, outbreak in a city on the planet thousands of warrior aliens plus some dog ones. then you get to the farms, tons of bull aliens, and if there are ranches, probably horse aliens. what about a zoo? gigantic elephant xenomorphs with tusks and crap, gorilla aliens, stronger than warriors but not as intelligent. plus what about non earth beasts? you see my point. I think it would be cool to see some of the kenner aliens toys as awesomeness on the big screen, same with the kenner predators, but separate films of course.
and was the marine corp the only military branch to make it this far into the future. what about the navy? would they not have space operations, that work similarly to there work on earth. just putting some ideas out there.

stevethepwny, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^Wat.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

what do you mean?