-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Amon was such a good villain. I don't know if I like him or Azula more.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I liked Azula far better, Amon was just sad

I haven't read The Search, but apparently she's involved somehow? I can't wait to go over all that.

Holy SHIT, we're already at 965?

As in number of posts?

My bad, yeah. The excitement was too much to handle.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I didn't notice that.

Well see you guys tomorrow. Good night and stay safe ok?

You as well ma'am

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Looks like I missed the "fun" tonight. Darn.

I'm grouping that with the rest of the alienxeno bullshit. It's not even really his fault this time, it's just convenient.

Edit: There was some guy named Paul in that RPG whom I've never heard of, and somehow that enrages me the most.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Why did you have to lock the thread "unfair rules "
I knew I should have logged on last night :(

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

It got locked because I'm pretty certain that it would have ended up in an all out brawl with Wolf getting banned in the end. Its better this way I think; also saves me the trouble of having to hunt down the banned member for my next meal.

Back on the Subject of Avatar: I couldn't get into Korra because I relized that almost everyone was dead from the first Avatar and it really made me sad, Hell I think Katara is the only one left from it so it just broke my heart that Touf, Soaka, and Anng ( who looks like he died in his 30's) are all gone.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

it was just ridiculous how everyone just encouraged that thread with their "two cents" hes just speaking out because he wants to free rpg on AVP which is still blunt since its about avp not cross overs. he could easily create his own somewhere else.

no need to get more into it and shame on the rest of you who had the need to argue with the guy, should have just left it to peterson to handle. and peterson as a moderator is sometimes harsh with how he talks to new members, it drives them off.

So peterson if you read this lighten up a bit on them, saw a new guy already and hes gone cause he didnt know about the initial sign up. And of coarse no one reads the rules first, they are excited and just wanna jump in.

Im not going against the mod either, but im old as the rest of these guys who are on this site and i have left due to morons being on the site who just brought down others, i even seen times where it was straighten up or we get strict on your ass. And i have always spoken up as i re call most of you can remember i felt like some things were unfair and argue with you.

Im glad things have changed but cant assume someones gonna get banned for just trying to speak up, hes just a kid hes just weird. he doesnt have the vocabulary like bloo over here who uses coding to make his words stand out.

no need to think he needs to be banned and peterson is a tough guy im sure he doesnt give two shits about someone calling him out as a war hero.

That is my two cents

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I highly suggest any conversation about this stops now.

Thrax, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sup y'all. One of my friends told me that there will be a predators 2 with Adrian Brody since he is still on that planet.And bloo what's up? What's popping

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Voltage: No one is getting banned for speaking their minds. Dude made an argument, people made counter-arguments, and he failed to make a convincing case. Thus, locked. We have an "Ask a Mod" topic for exactly this reason.

@Thrax: Dude, this is the Off-Topic thread.

Its like taboo to talk about AVP in the off-topic

@Voltage: Fair enough. The only reason I blew up on him was because his circle of friends have caused trouble more than once in the past few months and I just wasn't having a good day at that point. I regret posting because I may have started a chain reaction of similar "let's give this guy a good come-uppance!!!" posts. I'm glad FH locked it. Wolf's not a horrible person and neither was alienxeno for that matter.

@Thrax: AVP???? In thIS THREAD????

WHAT IS HAPPENING

KEEP THE FUCKING HEAT RIGHT WHERE IT IS

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

I ... Have nothing to talk about
so I ll leave it to one of you to make some random shit or just wait till someone dare bring the topic that none must name for now on ;P

I'm gonna have pizza rolls.

@Kirby: I don't want to spoil anything, so let's just say that the old gAang actually is still kind of important to LoK, and you'll be pretty happy with how they're involved.

Yes, even if they're dead. I know, it's weird Avatar shit.