Dronehive, Yautja, 11 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TV5w4WWBE

Listen To The Homestuck.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Awesome.

If you guys couldn't tell from my posts in The Rain, I'm a Homestuck. It's glaringly obvious. Painfully, even. I've shamelessly taken bits and pieces of my favorite things and put them into my own writing.

Now, that's enough about that because I'll go on for hours.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Voltage

Snow is better than a wall of water coming at you or having your house flooded out. Me and my bros got stuck in Louisiana during Katrina, and it wasn't pretty or easy to get out of there either. You'd be surprised how fast a bayou can flood.

But Bloo....

What pumpkin? There is no pumpkin here.

(someone needs to do a Homestuck and Avp crossover now)

DH, are you cool with me adding you to SS right now? I gotta talk to you about this Pumpkin.

Yesh we must talk about weird plot shit pumpkin.

It's ALL about THE motherfucking MIRACLE pumpkin.

I wouldn't mind at all.

MoTheRfuCkiN MiRAclEs.

Goddamn, I don't know why, but I'm excited right now. I put so many blatant HS references in my RPG posts and no one notices them.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmm....Still have to catch up on reading Homestuck.

Anyway, last night I was looking through my folders because I was doing some sig work for a friend on a different site. So I found this old folder that had a lot of stuff when I had just joined the site and around the time I was playing as a xeno and thinking about joining one of the Xeno clans and it brought up a lot of old memories.

@Dronehive: Anyway I found an old picture I was gonna use for my Xeno sig and I'll just use for your Xeno sig Dronehive

Thanks a bunches.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

LIES. THERE IS BUT ONE BUNCH.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Darklioness: Your very welcome (:
I is road tripping to kirksville MO to get my brother from college.
In harving a had time typin carse I has barg hands and dis phoon is tiny.
Id feel lazy with you guys blogging and what not except I'm working on two youtube video series.
Series number one is a comedy and all the characters are my action figures.
Series number two is a review show with a puppet as the host.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Has anyone even been noodling before?

@skull-ripper

You wouldn't be the first to have to type of a phone.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah heard of noodling but I don't want to try it. Mainly because pissing something off to the point where it bites me is something I try to avoid.

@skull-ripper

You're not alone with the phone issue dude. Oh and let me know when the videos are up ok?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

It could be a while until then. I have the first script written for the comedic one, but the puppets still under construction.
I'm also voicing all the characters myself, so it can be hard on the throat.

Understandable skull

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

It needs to be Friday already.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have a boyfriend now! Ok gotta go now we're gonna make out now :P

I'm not spamming so please don't ban me!

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think your fine with that post Val, what could get you banned is a posts like "Do you want to extend your life by 60 years? Then eat nothing but bannanas. Find out more here at www.thisistotalylegit.com/bannanas"

Usually I avoid things that say "this is totally legit" on a web address because that tends to be a lie.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

True, if its too good to be true then shoot it with a Rail gun and see how it holds up