Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I find the whole "POLITICS IS ALL EVIL AND THEY'RE FUCKING US OVER" thing tiresome, to be honest. It's a cop-out. I mean, yes, both parties are indeed playing a role in the less-than-stellar state of things, but it's a hell of a lot more complicated than a bunch of cackling cloaked figures in a dark tower plotting the annihilation of all mankind, and "politics" does not mean "the mainstream democratic and republican parties."

If you find democrats and republicans so reprehensible, stop voting them in and go third party. Yes, third party candidates are unlikely to win The Big One, but that's not the point, it it?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

THE POOR MAN HAS A BETTER CAR THAN ME, YET HE CAN'T AFFORD GROCERIES? THANKS, OBAMA.

And Seth McFarlane and his celebrity dance numbers made the Oscars pretty goddamn awesome.

I felt bad for those guys that got "Jaws'd" off the stage.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^The entire time I was watching that I was like "Are they going to drop something on them? What's up with the Jaws music?"

Then I got bored.

Yeah, I understand it was for time, but the dude was pretty goddamn stoked.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Found a dead Cotton Mouth under a bush this morning. Looked like it had been there for a while. I scooped it up and tossed it in the trash. I looked like it was attacked by something like dog or maybe a cat it had scratches and gashes all in it.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

Does anyone here like the Twilight Sage books and films Because I do! They're even better than Star Wars! I hope they do a spin-off with Jacob and Renesme! That would be like so cool! Like seriously cool! I use to not be interested in them but then I read the first book! Edward's really nie but everyone says he's an abusive boyfriend which I foind out isn't true you just have to read the book. Plus I think Vampire Diaries is a great show too. I don't get why people rag on this all the time especially here, it's not fair. No I'm not spamming either!

Oh and I saw Django Unchained, I thought it sucked like all the rest of Tarantino's stuff.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am going to change the subject now

Alright everyone lets play a game! What is the weirdest thing you have even eaten? I mean edible stuff I don't wanna hear about you guys(and gals) eating boogers!

The weirdest thing I've ever eaten was a slug when I was 12. It was still alive and I was dared to eat it. It tasted funny but I still swallowed it.

But boogers ARE edible. My 5-year-old self proved that hundreds of times.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

TMI dude

Weirdest thing I'e ever eaten were Cow brains and Bull testicles. I had no idea what the latter was until I asked for seconds. I threw up lateron because of that.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Gator, Duck, Pigeon(I was 7-years old at the time and cried when I found out), Frog(not just the legs), Turtle, Deer.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

pork brains google that shit

Breakfast is the shit, guys. I just, I gotta tell you this. Eggs? Scrambled like my mind, which I can tell you is far from and over easy. Sausage? The only kind I'll ever suck on! Bacon? BacMMMMM. Bitch, you don't even know 'bout my Cookie Crisp - breakfast or dessert? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, MOTHERFUCKER. The milk - oh, GOD. Fresh watermelon, biscuits, waffles and BUTTER. Slather that shit in syrup, dawg.

Don't even get me started on orange juice. DON'T EVEN.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

tries to bury bloo in the ground again*

no...you stop...you just stop it.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

well.....wait bloo!did you say bacon?damn...you don't know what happens when you say....f**kin bacon!?
mah nigga!you haven't seen the bacon demons yet!you are now doomed to eat bacon your whole life!

......cant be such a bad thing......BACON!!!i am doomed to eat bacon too....and i love it! but the curse only stays for a year..... aw....

It's lunch now. I'm eating a sandwich.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pork brains? Sounds yummy.

I ate Rabbit during the Super Bowl, we went throgh Scottt, LA and I had my dad buy some Rabbit meat on a stick. Tasted just like chicken.

Chicken's great in the morning.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

riiiiiiiighttt.........so is a sandwich with butter,peperonni,eggs and grilled cheese.....it sound weird but you should try it!

BLOO. DON'T START WITH CHICKEN, BLOO. BLOO, YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BRING CHICKEN INTO THE EQUATION, BLOO.

BLOO, YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL.

GODDAMNIT BLOO.