Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2013-03-10 04:20:37
Xenomorph
I'm sure your drawings are fine. I mean, you, DL. Kirby, if you break the internet, I'm gonna tell my mom on you, and she will be extremely disappointed.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

-Bloo-
2013-03-12 06:56:16
Xenomorph
Here's an old friend:

FireHunter
2013-03-12 07:02:14
Xenomorph
That looks awesome, I recognise her!
-Bloo-
2013-03-13 05:44:17
Xenomorph
Here's someone familiar:

-Bloo-
2013-03-15 03:51:18
Xenomorph
I'm still not sure how I want to draw humans for this project. I've gone from realistic to cartoony and now I'm in between, as you can see with these:

XEUSS (DW):

To be named:

And finally, DD:

Let me know what you want changed.

By the way, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which demon to design your mask after. Depending on your childhood, you might really appreciate which 'demon' that is.

DeathWraith
2013-03-15 04:31:54
Xenomorph
Eeeeeeey, you're missing the most important facial feature for which I chose a wraith character to depict Xeuss in my sig - this dome-like, smooth, hairless, wrinkle-less combination of brow and forehead. Remember that he's supposed to look like at least a quarter of him is xenomorph. I like how you envisioned the rest of the face and the skin colour is perfect.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
skull_ripper
2013-03-15 13:55:05
Yautja
WOW! that stuff is great dude. i was wondering if you needed to get the permission of members who haven't been in an rpg too. if so, you've got mine, looks great man!

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Deathdrop
2013-03-15 16:35:33
Yautja
FUCK ME SENSELESS.

Bloo, that's amazing. Seriously, well done.
-Bloo-
2013-03-15 17:58:39
Xenomorph
@DW: I knew there was something off about the eye brows. I'll make another version soon.

@Skull: Sure thing. It's preferred if you actually did take part in a real RPG, so you have plenty of time between now and August, but I can fit you in regardless.

@DD: Thanks, man. I enjoy drawing your mask a lot, so I'm glad you like it. I'll have a refined version later on this month, maybe sooner than that.

Updated list: Donut, Iseijin, Dave, Firehunter, Angus, Frozenalien, DD, K20A2, Stalker, Doc, Pv2, Wolf/Cory, Predess, TDN, Peterson, and Xeuss/DW.

DarkLioness
2013-03-15 22:16:37
Xenomorph
Aww thanx Bloo, I feel a little more better still.

Whoa, looking good there Deathdrop!

Anywho, if you decide to do my chracter I wanted to mention that I don't really care where the chest scar is.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
-Bloo-
2013-03-18 02:13:02
Xenomorph
Don't worry, I'll definitely get to you since you were part of LoF and TR, but it probably won't be till next month.

Edit: I won't be able to get to the last few members this weekend, but to make up for that, I'm extending my deadline to the end of the month and adding 3-5 people to the list.

Edit: Holy shit, Pv2, I just NOW read a post in the new sparring chamber where you mentioned some quirks of your character, including (in your words), "P2 color, P1 style." I had no idea about that when I designed your character, I just assumed you'd like it.

I did the same thing with FH when I gave him 3 digits on each hand and dog-like hindlegs. Goddamn, I'm good.

-Bloo-
2013-03-20 01:32:42
Xenomorph
Kirby (Drone) and Waralien (Warrior):

Bug-Hunt (Drone) and Dave (Warrior):

Register or login to post

Predator Comics

dish network white cloud kansas
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners