Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
Dronehive
2013-07-13 02:29:49
Xenomorph
Is doing the HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT THING.

Like why must you be

Worship.
-Bloo-
2013-07-15 02:22:47
Xenomorph
Is anyone here really good with HTML coding? I'd be, like, 80% done with my next update if it weren't for this pesky white space/empty space that keeps showing up no matter how I change my code.

If you don't mind being "spoiled," I'll gladly e-mail you the coding I've written so you can tell me where I've gone wrong.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

skull_ripper
2013-07-15 02:46:00
Yautja
If nobody else knows and or helps you, my sister might be able to help you. She has a day job so if you email it to me I'll forward it to her when she's off work, which is at 6PM central time. Also it might be relevant if your using a table in your HTML.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
-Bloo-
2013-07-15 04:07:48
Xenomorph
The table is the problem, yeah. The giant empty space keeps appearing above it, and I don't know why.

What's your e-mail?

concretehunter
2013-07-15 05:06:20
Yautja
Not to be a "mom" but it may be worth SR emailing YOU though your email available on your account. Just so that we don't have everyone's email available when they dont want them to be.
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2013-07-15 06:07:17
Xenomorph
That's true. My e-mail's in the original post of this thread, SR.

skull_ripper
2013-07-15 15:34:46
Yautja
Sent you email Bloo, and my email is visible on my profile so I don't mind if people see it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
-Bloo-
2013-07-15 15:44:20
Xenomorph
Just sent a response. Thanks for helping out, SR.

skull_ripper
2013-07-15 22:18:05
Yautja
No problem man. I got an email out to you after I had my sis look it over.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
-Bloo-
2013-07-16 04:54:01
Xenomorph
@SR: While what you gave me didn't exactly fix the problem, all the confusion helped me search even harder for a solution, and I found it.

I'm aiming to update this weekend since I actually won't be able to work on this at all for the next 2 weeks beginning Sunday.

It's a big update, but with virtually all my problems regarding coding gone, I'm practically set. Thanks again.

-Bloo-
2013-07-19 08:04:07
Xenomorph
Alright, I tried test-posting what I've got done in the clan room and... apparently there's a word limit.

I mean, yeah, I figured there should be a word limit, but now this means I'm gonna have to figure out how much information I can put in one post while still being organized, and it might be at least 3 posts of information.

If the mods will permit it, I want to organize all my information in a new thread while you guys can comment on this one. At the same time, I can post in this thread to let you guys know when I've added a design. Is that alright?

(By the way, Peterson, I have a sketch of your design on the previous page. Let me know if you and TDN look alright.)

concretehunter
2013-07-19 10:25:13
Yautja
Will we see any of Hunters Moon?

Really exited!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

Register or login to post

Predator Games

Dish Network Indiana
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners