Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
WolfThePredator
2013-04-17 16:28:06
Yautja
Hey sorry when I mean dork as in its cool it's okay dorks are cool im a dork too
The fight begun would not end until the end
concretehunter
2013-04-17 17:20:38
Yautja
I feel like i've seen that before.

photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2013-04-17 17:22:07
Xenomorph
Dude, I was joking. You seriously have nothing to worry about. We're all cool dudes up in this crib, do you concur with what I'm sayin', dawg?

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

concretehunter
2013-04-29 14:30:33
Yautja
Think you can sneak off without giving us so much as an update?
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2013-04-29 15:20:53
Xenomorph
I've actually been in finals mode the entire month, and this is the actual finals week, so I've been way too busy. But I DO have some updates.

First, what I HAVE been doing is actually studying human poses and expressions, which also help with Predators. I've been sketching different muscle builds, face types, etc. almost every day to help me find how I want to draw humans for this, and it's been great practice. I've deleted a lot of it because it was mostly scraps. After I got comfortable with drawing human faces (mostly women since that gave me the most trouble), I started messing around with different painting styles. One of the results of those experiments is what you see in the Magenta drawing in PoN, though that won't be the way I color the rest of the designs, which will look similar to the way I've already been doing them.

No real designs, though. I'll definitely be getting to those within at least a week.

Second, I'm completely comfortable with drawing Xenos and have been for a while, since those are my favorite thing to draw. Getting those complete won't take any effort at all. Predators are harder for me, and humans are in between.

I guess I could upload one or two of the best human sketches I've done so far just to show you that I've been making progress, but those are all at home and I won't be there for another... 6-9 hours.

-Bloo-
2013-04-30 04:01:38
Xenomorph
Whoops, I forgot about my promise.

Yes, the guy is Jim.

gamefreak33797
2013-04-30 10:57:10
Xenomorph
Very nice, but is the Xeno based off of a character on here or just a generic one?
Fuck you genetics

-Bloo-
2013-04-30 11:26:37
Xenomorph
He's definitely based on a character here, but he's also the base for generic Xenos (minus the enlarged head spikes). All the other designs (excluding Jim and the blonde girl) were all just random sketches for practice.

-Bloo-
2013-05-03 20:19:40
Xenomorph
I finally have time to start working on these regularly again. Here are a few human sketches of Jim and the blonde girl again:

I'll start working on last month's list on Monday. This weekend, I'll finish up Dave's design.

Illiana
2013-05-03 20:25:35
Human
Hey bloo is a pain in the butt after drawing with hands cramping?
I will stand side by side with u my comrades
-Bloo-
2013-05-03 20:36:00
Xenomorph
I honestly never have those problems unless I've been handwriting for hours (which in this case I have been because of finals, so I slightly felt the pain while drawing but it honestly doesn't bother me) or I haven't been stretching after practicing music.

Illiana
2013-05-03 20:40:30
Human
That's amazing bloo what instrument do you play?
I will stand side by side with u my comrades
Register or login to post

Lv426

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners