Notice to all participants of the All out War sparring chamber RPG.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

As of today 01/28/2013 The sparring chamber is officially restricted to members creating their own RPGS. Due to members failing to follow the rules and multiple complaints if you want to participate in an RPG you will post in the Ask a Mod topic requesting for a Moderator to oversee your topic.

The following members are hearby receiving warning for multiple violations. You are all well aware that the rules of the sparring chamber are the exact same as an Official RPG.

Alienxeno- You have been a member for a long period of time and have been warned on several occasions of following the rules. As you were the host of the RPG this is fully your fault and you are being held responsible.

Wolfthepredator- I dont know who in the hell you think you are and to be honest I dont really care, when your on this website you will follow the rules and you will obey them. Further more one sentence posts are not accepted as well as multiple posts. For all rights I should ban you but I'm not going to because why I have no clue, next time you even hint at something as small as spamming your gone. Start reading peoples posts your not a god.

Illiana- Death is death when your character dies in an RPG its dead no coming back as a predator.

THIS IS AN ALIEN VS PREDATOR FANSITE! NOT A WEREWOLF BULLSHIT FANTESY!

Here is my judgment. Alienxeno, wolf, paulthealien, and Illiana until I deem you four are restricted to the Sparring chamber. So before you so much as even look at an RPG sign up thread you will post in the ask a mod topic specificly asking me if you are allowed to sign up. Since you cannot be trusted to follow the rules you will be treated like the children that you act like.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

peterson please dont offend me as a child because i get upset about those things.dont call me childish because even if i am one then i still can get over to suicide.....really!

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Whoa, hold on there, buddy. I know it's not my place to "back-seat mod," but no ones wants you to kill yourself.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Alienxeno... Since this is the internet, I can't tell if that is a serious threat or not.

If it is, get help NOW:

https://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If it's not, knock it off.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

you said it yourself.internet.anyway.what i met to say is:dont f*** with me or else i will f*** myself up so badly i could look like a zombie!without blood....maybe blood...

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

AX nobody wants you to injure yourself, but this is out of control. You are taking a punishment too seriously and I'm sorry but you've become a threat to the board, nobody said anything about you going overboard and if you feel that way then you should contact help 1-800-273-8255 is the national suicide hotline. However I'm changing my mind, the fact that you openly feel that you are above the rules of this board dont premit you to do whatever you please, not only did you openly challenge my authority as a Moderator but you've also repeatedly broken rules and gotten away with it. Until such a time that the staff have come to an agreeance of you becoming a member on this website again I'm sorry but I have no other choice then to Ban you.