A/P/AVP Comics DIscussion

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

This thread is for general discussion of the comics.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2013/01/26/aliens-inhuman-condition-novella/

^ So to start off, has anyone read this yet? It sounds interesting as hell. I've always wanted to see the synthetics explored more, so this is right up my alley.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Superman Vs Predator is quite good, (It is part of my sig) but i feel i should read the origonal!

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

WOW that looks really interesting I'll have to look out for that one
I kinda lost fate in crossover with the predator when I found out Tarzan managed to destroy not one but an entire ship of predators

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^So not reading that one.

I read Alien vs Predator: Omnibus vol.1 but I haven't read an Alien vs Predator comic or novel in sometime. I meant to buy Omnibus vol.2 this but never got around to it(spent the money on something else). I thought vol.1 was ok, it wasn't the best comic but it was good. The last AVP comic I read was Three World War which I really enjoyed.

Isn't Avp omnibus a novel ?
you think thats bad ... you should see this http://mancave.cbslocal.com/2012/06/07/prometheus-unbound-the-4-craziest-alien-crossovers/

No the Omnibus that I read was a comic book. Not sure if there is a novel version of it though.

Oh god that's worse than AVP:R and a certain chick flick I hate with a burning passion! A Joker-Alien? The deceptive comic book covers? I'm so glad I didn't buy any of that crap. I pity everyone who did though and god HELP us if someone decides to do a Prometheus cross-over! Juat because it CAN be done doesn't mean it SHOULD be done.

On the upside at least no one tried to make these into movies.

I shudder to think what would happen if they made any of those crossovers into a movie
On a completely unrelated note to comics (sorry for going of topic I was watching when I noticed something on the hud and it turned out to be the weyland Yutany logo
so I was wondering those anyone know if the firefly and alien franchise had a crossover

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Don't bother with Vol. 2 of the AVP omnibus; the bulk of it is taken up by Deadliest of the Species, which is one of the worst of all time. It's not worth it.

^Thank's for the head's up. I was thinking of buying that.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

wait....tarzan took out a ship of predators?that is the most stupid bullshit i have ever heard.because if weapons dont kill it...then muscles dont...plus i have to say that predator is a super omega advanced tarzan!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Inhuman Condition sounds interesting. The illustration is especially weird - it almost looks like one of those old cartoon books, like an Arthur story book, but I like it.

Lately I've been holding off on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs Predator comics. I might start reading some again.