which disc did u think was stronger the 1 in AVP or in Predator2

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

predator 2 one

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah, the one from pred 2 was ok. but i like the one from avp better it was faster and smaller with blades. i just have a thing for blades, i prefer them over guns or lasers.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predator 2 Disc was cooler.
AVP one was okay, not as original.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

in avp it was a shreken
and in predator2 it was a smart disc
i like the shreken but not the movie

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- fine
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

same I got a thing for blades hmm ill pick Predator 2 disc but I like the 1 with blades

i like the one from predator 2. It was stronger because it cut a man in half, but now that i think of it the shuriken one from avp cut through an alien head and xenomorphs are hard and tough things. So i think the one from avp was stronger.

Stone, Undefined, 19 years ago

I have to agree.The one in avp was useful against the queen and the alien

David Barlow

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

theres no doubt that the one in pred 2 was the stronger, its supposed to have an electric charge on its blade make cutting through large object i.e ten cow bodys easier to cut through

i still think that had the preds in avp had them they could have cut the queen down easier but word on the pred streets is this baby it take alot of concentration to capture the disc on its way back to the pred and could cut through them

the ones in avp were more for the younger ones easier to use but less effective

topdogg2.jpg

I think the one from Predator 2 was better...it let off these cool sparks when it hit its target, which cauterized the wound (stopped it from bleeding). I think the one in Avp was too fancy, with these curvy blades...I don't like many weapons in AvP cause they just aren't like the originals.

Yeah the predator 2 one just looks stronger and is I think the shruken is just a light weapon for the predators.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think the one in pred 2 are more experience and more alert than those in AVP, even the one in Pred 1 could also cause lots of trouble to the marines...!

The master pred is back!

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

smart disc all the way!

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 19 years ago

i vote avp movie disk

the war must go on until one side reamanes