faces and bodys

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i was thinking when i sall aliens i was so scared but now i wached it about 4,5 times and it dosent scare me any more.
now the preds scared me but then they dident and every time i wach it i see that i think the face look a little better dont u think so?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

i heard the grudge was $hit well thats what my friends tell me

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

You should ask bughunt baout the grudge, heheh he loves that film, especially when the lights go off and he's in the dark on his own.....

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

i saw the japanese ring 2 man was it confusing and wierd

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Now that's a good film. The ring 2 and the grudge are great scary movies too.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Predfan001, Undefined, 19 years ago

THE GRUDGE IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER... ya im just kidding it really was a piece of genuine dung

Predfan001, Undefined, 19 years ago

dude the exorsist still scares the living out of me

i do to like tomarow im haveing a marathon it gose like this p1 p2 avp A A2 A3 not alien 4

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

The shock value of films tend to dissapate the more you watch them, i used to be terrified of Watching halloween as a kid, but now it's my favourite movie (still have to sleep with one eye open after watching it though.)

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I used to be so scared of Predator. Now I have it playing on my TV even wwhen im not watching.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.