The thing about Predator Netting

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I was playing the P:CJ, and i noticed something about the costumes. the costumes like "Jungle hunter" and "City Hunter" Had rather large netting or no netting at all. yet the costumes like "Alien hunter" Which took place in Antartica. Had tight netting. Think this is a coincidence or was this meant to happen.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Apparently the netting serves as a thermal device for the Predators.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Could be use as a heat source, or to regulate the body's temperature. For those of us who think predators are reptiles. Another thought is its connected to the cloaking device, a way to evenly distribute the cloaking field over the entire body.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

No, I kenw the netting served as a heat distributor, but if the netting is larger, does that mean that the heat is less or more

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well, if more netting was seen in colder places like Antarctica, that probably means the lower the temperature of the environment, the greater amount of netting there is to counteract the cold.

I don't know if the developers actually took small details like that into account, though, so it may as well be a coincidence.

Gambusia, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Maybe predators just like the look and feel of fishnets?

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

No im pretty sure its for heat preservation... Yeah... *Cough*