are predators better than aliens?

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i think preds are better but not by much. i want to hear your opinoin

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

we cant say that.somebody lock the topic.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hold on there crispy cream, better how?

For something terrifying I think Xenos are better creatures as they just flat out give me the creeps. They are everything unnatural.

For a kick ass b-movie walking intergalactic badass then Predator, hands down.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I can't believe i'm saying this but i think predators are better. BUT IM STILL SIDING WITH THE XENOMORPHS!

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I must be one of those people who think xenomorph are better in fear factor , symbolism , appearance , fighting and more importantly the fact that you can't reason with them makes them all the more terrifying

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

That's a matter of opinion, and this has been brought up so many times that it's honestly the most annoying topic in the history of everything.

Here's the answer:

Neither species is "better" in its own right. People love the Xenomorphs because, as has been mentioned previously, they are scarier in the way that they orally rape people to reproduce, are implied to actually rape people when they're adults, cannot be reasoned with, have no eyes yet still see, and they can do things that seem impossible, like bleed acid, or breathe in outer space. What makes them terrifying is that they are so stealthy for something so large, and it is extremely difficult to stop them. However, in my belief, the Alien was most scary during the first Alien movie, where it would appear and disappear between killings. During Aliens they just seemed like Space Bugs that crawled on everything and got shot to pieces while killing people.

Predators, however are a technologically advanced species who hunt people for fun. That alone is terrifying as humans are used to hunting everything else. They can turn invisible, obliterate you with strange, plasma-based weaponry from a distance, tear out your spine and skull, nuke a city, impale you, among other gruesome deaths. They are scary because they are superior.