xeno eyes???

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i'm still trying to figure out if xenomorphs have eyes behind that shell thing on the top of their head. i know they can detect pheramones but what about the stuff that doesnt let out pheramones like a wall or somefin? they gotta be able to see that somehow. you guys have any info on this?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i dunno completely though

another thing i learned was that tey use a different kind of sight(not known if spelled right)

or something .. but i think dave's right

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

i know you cant see any eyes, but that doesnt explain why they can see walls and stuff, if they would use sonar then you would be able to hear it and they wouldnt be able to do the "i'm gonna sneak up behind you and kill ya" thing.

You mean the New Born.. and yeah it was a Xenomorph thats the only one i know that did have eyes that were showing

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

That human-alien mix at the end of res. had eyes.....but was it even considered a xenomorph?

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Did you ever wonder what that extra shell ontop of their heads were for?

Alot of people say that's to protect them from enemy attacks since their daily schedual(not known if spelled right) is fighting even with other hives. But that isn't my opinion that's what ive heard from alot of other sites that have information on Xenomorph

dont hurt me if you said something else

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Dave is the expert lol

I personally don't remember the scene but I think it's the only way to show the world through alien's senses - and it's rational way to show how it forms a comprehension about it's surroundings.

Untitled333a3333lojas.jpg
~What the hell are you?!!~

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Bio eletrical impulse is what the xenomorphs commonly use to interperet 'sight'

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

It didn't have to... those were advanced Xenomorph the Queen gave live birth to it

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

drako12341, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hey cant aliens see hormons or somthing

drakosig.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

But it didn't start off as a face hugger.....

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

ah so its sorta like E.V.P in a way

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

if it was that it would be at an ultrasonic level so we wouldn't be able to hear it, like a dog

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well you could say the same for heat vision even thou wals ect dont give off heat you can still see them with diffuculty and pohaps the aliens have another sence like sonar or somthing wich would ecplain why all thoughs drone ran back to the queen in avp but the pred and human did not hear it (although the queen screamed but mabe it was to high pitched for the pred and human) hope that makes sence lol

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the strange thing is though in alien3 near the end, the runner is chasing the survivors through the corridors & u get an "alien's eye" view of them?

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i posted a thread on that a couple months ago. although not many people responded, check it out for some theories

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Xenomorphs don't possess eyes - As they mature, the shell tightens and molds into the alien skull which leaves you with what we know to be a 'warrior' alien. There are no visable eyes at all.

More proof would be to look at the scene in AVP where Scar removes the dome from the drone alien - there are no eyes.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders