Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

The young lady was no doubt disturbed by the prospect of an undead dong.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

About the halo thing.

Try starting out on Legendary, it sucks so much, especially the last mission. Oh, and try finishing all the others on Legendary, no help, straight through.

Halo = Circle

Unded dong gos in sirkle

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Seriously though, could you imagine the dong that could fit a Halo ring? That shit would literally destroy Uranus.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

*wondering why I always end up here on Weird Day*

@Bloo

You're talking about Halo right? Or something else? Because you kinda got me confused at the whole Team SWAT part.

@gamefreak33797

The final mission on Easy was a real bitch to get through but I got through it anyway. Right now I'm taking it one difficulty at a time to build up my skills before I get to Legendary. I'll probably be at Legendary in a few weeks if not more, not that I'm bragging :).

So who here besides me hates Valentine's Day? I don't hate it because I'm single, frankly I have zero interest in anyone, but I find it annoying.

Nah, I'm talking about Halo. SWAT mode really separates actual players from assholes who just spam plasma grenades.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo-Please, don't ya know how much skill it takes to kill someone with a sticky. He said with heavy sarcasm.

@Dark-I started on Heroic, just like I did for Halo through Halo Reach, Let me just say it sucks.

On the flip side, I really respect the assholes who have such great aim that they can get away with "tactical" sticks.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Its always a great day when right before you have to go outside and run in the freezing cold weather you get a text message saying that PT is cancelled woot woot!

Alright, it's way too quiet around here. Someone set me up for a dick joke. Anything.

Bloo, your cock is large and filled with plentiful semen.

FILLED? GET IT?

YOU SAID "IT"

AS IN "SEX"

HUHUHUHUHUHUH

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i say i have to get the f*** out or i will puke....out of my ass and i will lay a shit....out of my mouth....i will piss....out of my ears!

Alienxeno, why are you pissing out of your ears?

WE HAVE TO HELP HIM.

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER.

Edit: Fuck. We're officially out of things to talk about.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

How about Politics?

How bout that Sarah Palin huh?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Rampage

I will rip your arms off and beat you to death with the wet ends.

Politics it is.

Do you think it should be legal for abortion to get gay-married to Iraq?

Not if the gun campaign of Kony 2012 has its way.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ki moun ki lanfè a san pote moute politik isit la?!

Edit: Yeah yeah I know Rampage is the one who caused. I still felt like saying it so there.

That being said I think people out to mind their own business in the personal lives of others. Unless they're doing stuff like Martin Vanger.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aww politics?! Come on, I fucking voted in November! Can we talk about something else right now? Please! I'd rather sit through a round of Which Chick Is Hotter than politics!