DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well I'm waiting for Notes from the Underground to come out on Jan 8th. Plus I ordered some perfume oil from VampFangs that I really want to try.

The downside: my dad has a cold now and yesterday he sneezed NEAR ME and now my throat is sore again. I just barely got over the last cold. So you know, that kinda sucks but oh well. I'll be fine!

So how's the weather where you reside?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

FUCKING horrible! Blizzard and we just got our power back!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey! The Macho Man Randy Savage died preventing the previous rapture, don't anybody forget that!

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Who would win, a camel or a baboon?

Sorry about the bad weather. Glad you got the power back.

The Macho Man shall never be forgotten!

I'm gonna say baboon because they have a really strong bite.

I feel like a straight guy at a gay bar. All the Xenos have dicks in there mouths and I'm in the corner awkwardly trying to buy a drink.

Are all my pred hommies hibernating for the winter?

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

Now imagine how we few poor humans feel every day. Hostile alien creatures everywhere.

Anyway, nothing a good ol pulse rifle grenade can't handle, i guess.

Happy christmas to all of you, by the way.

You get the benefit of being the main characters of all the films. Nuf said!

Oh shit i just talked about the films.

uh... AHH

*Crystal in palm turns red^

CASTRATE HIM! Also thanks DL

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Castrating is too good for him, lock him in the basement/dungeon and bring out the gimp.

Hmm, what if we castrate him (Without anestetic) And then we throw him to the Gimp?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well you've got to give the gimp something to play with.

I logged on during Weird Night again.....

Let's talk about Absinthe. I have recently developed a facination with the drink. Of course being here in America, and being a few years short of legal, I have never tried the green goodness. I am curious to ask though: has anyone tried Absinthe before?

So am i the only one with a crimbo calendar?

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Heh, nope, gotta love getting a Crimbo calendar, that nostalgic memory and such.

Thought I'd pop in to say, I hope everyone has as very Happy Christmas, and a Happy New Year~

And, Randy Savage didn't die, he's locked in a constant armwrestle with Jebus to last the next millenia, or, until one of them whips it out to take a piss.

Dirty sword fighting, Go Randy!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

hooray for alcohol!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

New Year's is usually Alaska's obligatory "get real fucking drunk" night, which is why I know a lot of Virgos.

watching lectures on Quantum Chromodynamic gauge invariant lagrangian because im so damned sexy and social

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Absinthe.

It's interesting. Pretty hard to compare with other alcoholic beverages. I can however tell you that it is not poisonous. That was just a lie the massive wine industry in Europe put out because they didn't want it cutting into their market....

Ah, the history channel. Damn you history channel!