Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Has anyone ever seen House of A 1000 Corpses?

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Got the DVD and the DVD for The Devil's Rejects too. Rob Zombie is awesome, I've seen him live before. He's great.

Let us all talk about spiders. Who likes them and who hates them?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I love watching spiders do what spiders do. I find a sick joy in putting a insect in a spiders web and watching its futile attempts to free themselfs ( the rare escapee does happen, in which I let the insect go because it deserves to have another chance at life and well... survival of the fittest) I've been known to spend hours watching spiders spin their webs. I just find them fascinating. And you?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Usually the naughty tags on Tumblr, but that's cool, too.

@Kirby

I happen to find Trapdoor Spiders very unique and interesting. I like Tarantulas well enough.

Oh, has anyone ever seen a Camel Spider before? If so what are they like up close?

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ehh I think Jumping spiders are alright. Unless they are jumping on me. I've held a Red Knee Tarantula before.

I've seen two Camels Spiders and they're fucking creepy. You how they say Camel Spiders will follow you for your shadow? Well that's actually a true. Downside is that I couldn't shoot it.

I think the second one I saw was dead or dying. Don't remember anymore and don't really care.

So, like, that apocalypse, right?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^The apocalypse is B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Although if it is the end of the world I would let to let all of you know it was really nice knowing you.

Thank's for too much information

Thank's for the sick senses of humor most of you have(I might have said "Ewww" but I was always laughing)

Thank's for the laughs

Thank's for the good info

Special thank you to the MODS. You guys rock because you aren't assholes.

All in all I had a really great time here.

Now about spiders. I LOVE TARANTULAS!

But I am scared of small spiders. This is me if I see a Tarantula or even a picture of one.

Me: Ohh look a Tarantula!

This is me if I see a Daddy Longlegs:

Me: Hmmm coool.

This is me if I see a small spider:

Me: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, i think It's been nice knowing all of you, you are some of the coolest guys and gals i ever met on the Interweb. I look forward to seeing you all in person after the supposed Apocolypse. Anyways nice knowing you.

Nice knowing you too BadApple

DarkLioness you sound really cool girl.

Deathdrop...you're great

Bloo...you're sick and I love that about you

Peterson....you are BADASS.

Everybody it's been great knowing you all. I hope to see you after the 21st. Be on this website, or in heaven.

Ok let's face it. With most of the shit we talk about here the arrow's gonna be pointing down for the majority of us. I won't mind going to hell as long as there is humor and booze. So make sure you bring some.

Good luck!

Peace out from New Orleans, Louisiana!

Hopefully the 21st will be an uneventful day. I hope.

But let's lighten the mood a bit now!

What kind of desserts do you guys like? I like Ice Cream(Especially Cake Batter Ice Cream with white chocolate chips and black cherries), chocolate, cake, pie and just about anything else thats sweet. Although I do not like flan. I never had a good flan before so as a result I don't like flan.

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

dude, who here plays minecraft cause it rocks?!?

"rocks"

OH, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

But yeah, all you guys have been pretty cool, too.

^You have a crazy sense of humor and that's what I like about ya Bloo.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

You seem great too DL

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 11 years ago

Same goes for you resident Runt

DarkCountess, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think on the 21st we will see the rise of the Zombies.

Are any of you prepared for that?

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

The world ends on December 21st.

Our Mini-RPG starts on December 21st.

COINCIDENCE!?

Yeah. Probably.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i am prepared for the zombies.they will never catch my vodka.....what!?

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

So my friend and i have started a prank war. Ideas for my side? He has the benefit of having backup.